+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got refusal today. HELP

farhan111

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi My Dear BRILLIANT FRIENDS and seniors.

I'm so sad ( becoz my TRV for work permit as kitchen helper in BC region at vancoure has been refused In PAKISTAN at Islamabad ( the reasons for refusal and not satisfied.

The only following reasons marked x symbol (
1. You were not able 2 demonstrate that u adequately meet the job requirements of ur prospective employment [ it's a million dollar question to me ?

Even i attached my resume, 5 year kitchen helping experience, my pay slips, everything :( but at the end i got this thing...my LMo is expired...the only thing i did not attache is my IELTS, that i thing is not necessary for refusal coz they can ask for this..

please friends help me..how to resolve this problem :( :(

farhan111

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nitt said:
HI Farhan

Tell me the date when did you submit the file??
i submitted the file july 29, 2013 and got refusal today .

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I am sorry for your result. Was English competency listed in the job description. If so, they could have refused on that ground. You may want to apply for your GCMS notes (search on forum there are lots of threads describing how to order them). These are computerized notes the VO makes about your file and usually give more details than the letter you were mailed.

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
Farhan v sorry to listen that
But my view is do u have relevant degree and experience
I don't think bcz of ielts u refused
Bcz if u see gov checklist it doesn't say ielts
Yes u need if LMO requriment

It would be best if just tell what papers u submitted then I can see the missing one

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
It is a tricky thing about the IELTS. I have seen it in the VO's refusal before. Job description stated English required, etc. Nowhere did it say anything about requiring IELTS, but the VO used the absence of IELTS as a lack of proof of English competency.

farhan111

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hamid khan said:
Farhan v sorry to listen that
But my view is do u have relevant degree and experience
I don't think bcz of ielts u refused
Bcz if u see gov checklist it doesn't say ielts
Yes u need if LMO requriment

It would be best if just tell what papers u submitted then I can see the missing one
yes bro i have diploma of culinary arts and also 5 year kitchen helper experience.
okay i tell you what paper i attached..
my lmo
resume
experience letters
pay slips
training certificate

farhan111

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pippin said:
It is a tricky thing about the IELTS. I have seen it in the VO's refusal before. Job description stated English required, etc. Nowhere did it say anything about requiring IELTS, but the VO used the absence of IELTS as a lack of proof of English competency.
My lmo stated that
''language requirment
oral ; english
written ; english''

if this was rejection reason why can they ask for IELTS .

farhan111

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pippin said:
I am sorry for your result. Was English competency listed in the job description. If so, they could have refused on that ground. You may want to apply for your GCMS notes (search on forum there are lots of threads describing how to order them). These are computerized notes the VO makes about your file and usually give more details than the letter you were mailed.
how can i apply for GCMS..i never heard that thing before..please explain what is this

Fasuu11

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 August 2013
AOR Received.
05 August 2013
Interview........
12 September 2013
farhan111 said:
how can i apply for GCMS..i never heard that thing before..please explain what is this
Did anyone call you during your visa application

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
farhan111 said:
Following thread contains all details. GCMS notes used to be called caips notes as well. They would contain the exact reason for refusal rather than the much standard, generic looking answer that you received, which sorts of cover all grounds to justify visa officer's decision.

If you have a friend / relative in canada, you should fill a consent form and send them. They can apply for gcms notes on your behalf and would email them to you. It would take around a month or so, but would really help you in reapplying.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/latest-caips-gcms-notes-forms-and-how-to-order-t99210.0.html

Fasuu11

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 August 2013
AOR Received.
05 August 2013
Interview........
12 September 2013
Pippin said:
Pipin, I think if there is a clause in the LMO
Where IELTS is required on that basis may be
The vo can refuse the application

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
This is all a guess as to reasons, but if English was required and no IELTS included, what evidence did you submit to prove English competency? An example could be a previous work appraisal. Bottom line is that you have to show you meet ALL requirments of the job posting. Good luck.

NOC6641

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Hi Freinds

When I applied for the same job catagory NOC6641,IELTS was'nt on my docs list.But after 1 half month they called me for medical along with the Ielts request letter.I have done both tests already and surprisingly the british council text me with my IELTS results today.I am glad that i have scored band 6 as I had very little time given by the embassy.(2weeks).