+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got refusal today. Help needed

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
No, I have deferred to May. I have consulted with an agency who will be working on the SOP now. I will make sure that all these questions are answered.
Since 2 people from India got study permit for this course, it is not impossible for me. I have taken their SOP and read it and will edit mine accordingly. I just have to draw upon the fact that it is a course that will prepare me for both writing in government and corporate sector in 2 semesters. And also what specific jobs I'll hold when I come back.
Not sure if you will get an approval by May. All the best.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yeah but I am allowed to start online classes from India till then.
If you start your course and your visa is refused, what will you do? Complete the course or drop out and lose your money? It is never advised to start without a study permit, unless you are okay with graduating and not getting PGWP or using points for Canadian education.

Reactions: wonderbly

nishak55

Dec 13, 2020
If you start your course and your visa is refused, what will you do? Complete the course or drop out and lose your money? It is never advised to start without a study permit, unless you are okay with graduating and not getting PGWP or using points for Canadian education.
I will get a full refund in case I get a refusal again even after starting the course online. Seneca's policies are very friendly.

nishak55

Dec 13, 2020
But haven’t you already completed one semester? Are you sure about a full refund? It is your money.
I have not completed the semester. I deferred 4 weeks before the semester was supposed to end. You cannot get a refund on graded semesters only.
At this point if I get another refusal then I can apply for a refund and get almost the full fees back (less $200).

imrankhan.mufc

Mar 16, 2021
I have not completed the semester. I deferred 4 weeks before the semester was supposed to end. You cannot get a refund on graded semesters only.
At this point if I get another refusal then I can apply for a refund and get almost the full fees back (less $200).
when did you reapply visa for May? any progress on your application ?