+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got refusal today from AbuDhabi

crxksa

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Got refusal today!

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

Timeline
I applied on sept 6th
Medical and biometric done.
Last update on sept 12th.
refusal on 4th of November :(

Any advice and guidance are appreciated.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Got refusal today!

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

Timeline
I applied on sept 6th

You need to provide your full profile.

sb22651

Jul 15, 2021
Got refusal today!

Timeline
I applied on sept 6th

You're not leaving Canada after the end of your stay on a study permit?

kwaame

Star Member
Jul 11, 2021
You may provide full details (program applied, your educational credentials, funding sources/amount, nationality, ties to home countries, residential status in UAE etc) for people to better give their advice.

crxksa

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
You need to provide your full profile.
You may provide full details (program applied, your educational credentials, funding sources/amount, nationality, ties to home countries, residential status in UAE etc) for people to better give their advice.
Yesterday i was not in a mindset to relpy.

So basically, i applied to via non-sds from uae.
I have enrolled in the 2022 Winter at Cape Breton University - Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Business Management program.
https://www.cbu.ca/academics/programs/post-baccalaureate-diploma-in-business-management/
It is a 2 year program.

Funds
my bank balance - 50,000CAD
immovable in india and uae - 1,500,000CAD
i even put GIC of 14,000CAD for me and wife
6 Month fee paid

SOP was done my me (around 5page), i well explained everything in detail my status in uae and in india.
Like :-
  1. Reason for choosing my previous education
  2. Reasons for changing career from my previous education
  3. Reasons for My current / recent career path
  4. Reasons for further studies
  5. Reasons for choosing Canada
  6. Reasons to study at Cape Breton University
  7. My English proficiency
  8. Source of supporting my education in Canada
  9. Reasons for my wife to come with me to Canada
  10. Future plans after completion of my study in canada

Abu Dhabi VO are hard to convince is what my friends saying.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

I have enrolled in the 2022 Winter at Cape Breton University - Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Business Management program.
https://www.cbu.ca/academics/programs/post-baccalaureate-diploma-in-business-management/
It is a 2 year program.

Funds
6 Month fee paid

SOP was done my me (around 5page), i well explained everything in detail my status in uae and in india.

What is your education? You have every reason mentioned for a refusal except funds.

1. You don‘t live in your home country. You need to show career progression in your home country.
2. Immigration status - what is it? Are you returning to UAE? Again you don’t have ties to India
3. What current education do you have? A diploma in business management is not enough if you have a degree. You may want to take a masters. Look at better schools.
4. IELTS
5. Travel history

A 5 page SOP is way too long. You need to explain why you need to go to a low tier university in one to two pages.

Reactions: wonderbly

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

It is a 2 year program.

Funds
6 Month fee paid

- What is your past education?
- What is your past work experience?
- What were your IELTS scores?
- I'm assuming you are living in the UAE temporarily and your home country is India?
- What evidence did you provide to show ties to your home country / country of residency?
- Do you have past travel to countries requiring visas such as the US or UK?

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
It is a 2 year program.

Funds
6 Month fee paid
The biggest mistake is not paying a 1-year fee when you had funds to pay, this shows a lack of motivation. It would have been okay if you had limited funds, it would have been justifiable that you need funds for matters other than visas so you are not using them.

Apply under SDS from India.

sb22651

Jul 15, 2021

It is a 2 year program.

Funds
6 Month fee paid

Are you leaving Canada after your studies? That was your refusal. It seems to indicate that you're trying to use a study permit to immigrate to Canada and your status in your country of residence is not permanent. Did you provide evidence to your reasons? If you provide details in your SOP but the VO cannot verify your claims, the VO won't be convinced that your SOP was truthful.