+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got refusal in visitor visa

Rooppreet

Apr 22, 2018
Hiii...
I applied for canada tourist visa with my familyi.e. my husband and 1 yr old baby on cousin brother (family friend)s marriage but got refusal that is "given economic conditions, employment prospects, considering your travel history, economic establishmentvand family ties ,I am not satisfied.
Can we apply again asap beacause we want to attend the marriage. Plz help
Why they give us this refusal we shown all supporting documents for this

As far as I know, it is up to the visa officer to accept or reject your visa application. It doesn't matter if you have attached all supporting documents or missed any. If the Visa officer thinks that you do not have enough funds(even if you show them in the documents) to support your stay in Canada, he/she will reject your application. You can apply again but I see the same result again.

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hiii...
I applied for canada tourist visa with my familyi.e. my husband and 1 yr old baby on cousin brother (family friend)s marriage but got refusal that is "given economic conditions, employment prospects, considering your travel history, economic establishmentvand family ties ,I am not satisfied.
Can we apply again asap beacause we want to attend the marriage. Plz help
Why they give us this refusal we shown all supporting documents for this
You can apply again any time , but what will be different this time ? Did you miss something .. tell us more what documents u submitted and have u travelled to visa acquiring countries like US, UK , Schengen Australia..