+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got refusal for fall 2022

Rajukanpur

Feb 4, 2022
Hello,
I got refusal of my study permit on basis of two reasons:
  1. The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
  2. Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment and/or your future prospects and plans.
Profile:-
Diploma - 70% (civil engineering) (2015 pass out)
Work experience - 6 years as site engineer

Applied for civil engineering technician (2 years diploma)
MOHAWK COLLEGE

What changes can make approval?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,
  1. The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
  2. Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment and/or your future prospects and plans.

MOHAWK COLLEGE

Order GCMS notes. However, if you have a civil engineering diploma, then it makes no sense to apply for another civil engineering program. It is not a post-graduate program. You applied for a program that requires a secondary diploma for admissions, not a degree/diploma. So you can't show education progression, and it can't be building on your career since you have six years of experience. No way to justify the costs.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello,

MOHAWK COLLEGE

You need to apply to a program that shows education progression and will lead to career advancement. You’ve applied to an easier degree than a bachelors. You should be applying for a postgrad or masters program.

Rajukanpur

Feb 4, 2022
Order GCMS notes. However, if you have a civil engineering diploma, then it makes no sense to apply for another civil engineering program. It is not a post-graduate program. You applied for a program that requires a secondary diploma for admissions, not a degree/diploma. So you can't show education progression, and it can't be building on your career since you have six years of experience. No way to justify the costs.
I already applied for GCMS notes.
Can i go for interior decorating diploma course for next intake?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Can you suggest me best program according to my profile?
What are your career goals? You need a post graduate program that builds on your education and shows career advancement. So you need a program that justifies the costs of education/living expenses with a better job/higher pay/promotion.

navi5

Star Member
Dec 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Hey, is there any whatsapp group for study permit processing time?