Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-07-2020
Med's Done....
08-06-2020
Not talking about your case man. Every case is different. Talking about those who are worrying just because they got AIP on 3rd sept.

JkAery

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Punjab
Category........
STUDY
Even I applied through a firm, in my AIP, the Indian address shown. I don't want to comment on this situation but it seems very odd. Maybe your's was an error AIP which was sent on Sept. 3 ? Where did you receive your AIP from Edmonton or Ottawa ?
Agree, address should be same as that of Applicant's passport address

Satvik212

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-07-2020
Med's Done....
08-06-2020
Yes i
You not alone buddy manymore. Don't know why they issue aip if they want to refuse later
Yes I agree with you brother. They shouldn't have spoil the life of Students like this. If they would have rejected earlier people could have work on it and reapply but after studying one semester and now they are with there play games. I guess they have done this to earn money.

Tejinder2525

Aug 20, 2020
Yes i

Yes I agree with you brother. They shouldn't have spoil the life of Students like this. If they would have rejected earlier people could have work on it and reapply but after studying one semester and now they are with there play games. I guess they have done this to earn money.
EXACTLY IT VERY HARD AND TOUGH . TO BEGIN WITH WHERE WE START FROM.IF THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO HANDLE THIS ALL SHOULD ATLEAST PAUSE THIS FOR SOME TIME RATHER THEN GIVING REFUSAL ANYHOW WITH NO SENSE. PEOPLE WITH TOO WEAK PROFILE GOT VISA AND THOSE HAVE BRILLIANT DENIED . DON'T KNOW WHAT PATTERN THEY FOLLOWING

Reactions: Satvik212

Athul94

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
You can see my timeline in my signature. It showed my current address. September 8th.
Then it's okay I guess. You can raise a webform or send a mail to embassy , but I'm not sure they'll send a reply

Anonymous214

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
Guys, the error in address you are talking about is nothing but just an computer generated email and PA means Primary Applicants Address so don't worry let's hope for the best. And I have seen 3rd Sept AIP holders getting Visas.
It's definitely error, some clear eligibility therefore got visa , some didn't clear eligibility that's why got refusal.... i also got AIP on 3rd September but later on 8th September received email that you got AIP due to error and i ordered GCMS notes two times one in September and second in November, it shows eligibility as recommend interview

prabhjot9211

May 28, 2020
Guys i applied for the gcms notes after getting the aip on 3rd spetmeber and same thing happenes to me.....so Im going to share the text of gcms notes...pls help me what they want to say
Elgibilty : Recommend pass

trang.ng.pharm

Sep 13, 2019
No one deserves this... this is depressing... I am so sorry mate, your profile looks good, I don’t know that they are after, some people with bad profiles got approval, some with good ones but got refusal... Covid is everywhere but I think other countries such as England France Taiwan Japan and Korea don’t torture students this much...

Reactions: DesiPikachu

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010