+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GOT REFUSAL AFTER AIP. AIP - Sep3rd. Refusal - Dec 11

Mandalorian

Nov 21, 2019
winnipeg
NOC Code......
What was your course in 12th or after college. What were your grades ?
And which course did you select for canada?
I do not know if this is relevant under my current refusal reason. Since u asked I'll post it here.
Bachelor's- computer science. 72% never had backlogs. WES verified.
Followed by a 2 year animation course.
Worked as a Graphic Designer.
The course I selected is a film course.
Which involves editing, vfx, sound editing(my main focus).
The rest of the subjects script writing, directing and production.

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
So what are my chances if I reapply again? Right now they have only mentioned one reason for refusing my application.
Reason - I won't leave Canada.

I do not have any family ties in CA.
Already provided a conditional job offer in my home country.
My wife and kids are here. Didn't apply for spouse and kids. Just my application alone.
Showed property details and affiliated those from notary.
Chances are good but I suggest you to apply through non-sds so that the file gets handled by the local embassy.

Sometimes online non-sds may get assessed by a foreign visa office, if you completely want to avoid unfair evaluations from foreign visa offices then submitting a paper based application will result in evaluation being done by the local embassy for 100% ( no chance of foreign visa offices getting involved )

Last edited:

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
Bro I have a doubt..if we are refused after completing one semester what about our money that we spent for first sem...will college refund the money? Or can we apply visa and continue our second sem?
What is the text below the AIP that you have mentioned? Address?
I have reuploaded my AIP once again. Can you confirm once again?
https://ibb.co/wsbrNCN - AIP image updated
I am referring to 36 PA Street Address.

Maybe tommorow

Nov 2, 2020
It's weird that eligibility is retracted in your GCMS notes (nothing written next to it) not even recommended interview or failed or anything. This is definitely weird. AIP is not a guarantee, sadly, of a passed Eligibility. Are you even allowed to continue your studies?

Seems like Ironclad said, this was a refusal in queue. They delay your refusal because most approved students are already or in route to Canada to minimize noise, why did they ommit your eligibility?

This is really bad behavior from them. I'm honestly shocked by their whole behavior recently

slstu2020

Oct 21, 2020
Category........
STUDY
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
06-09-2020
Med's Request
25-09-2020
Med's Done....
16-10-2020
Passport Req..
09-12-2020
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2020
LANDED..........
15-01-2021
Very unfortunate my friend. No one should go through this situation. There were so many threads in this forum regarding Sep 3rd glitch. Did you noticed that in this time period?. Please be positive only 1 reason they have stated. Web forms they wont let you know your application status. Order your GCMS notes again. You have ordered the GCMS very soon. Order now again VO would have written the reason why he/she has refused your visa. It will be in very detailed. But before reapplying try to send a web form with all your supporting to the VO stating to reconsider the decision. Example you have already started the 1st semester and it's a near end plus you started your course based on Sep 3rd AIP. In this forum I have read sep 3rd glitch some have received a confirmation from IRCC stating its an error. You make sure with your lawyer you have not received any note like that. Be in good faith you will get a positive result soon. Address all the doubt which VO had in your application.

Reactions: Mandalorian

Mandalorian

Nov 21, 2019
winnipeg
NOC Code......
No, I didn't notice the sep 3 AIP glitch thread. TBH I haven't visited this forum in a while.
Have already ordered GCMS again.
Will send a web form with all the relevant details to get clarity on this issue.

phaijalkhan

Oct 4, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-03-2023
This is sad. Sorry my friend. My profile is very similar to yours, hence I am expecting rejection as well based on the trend. Fortunately, my program starts in May, 2021 so I guess I'll have some time to reapply. But I was this close as I deferred at the last moment.

Do let us know your reapplication process and keep us updated. If the school supports you I think you'll make it.

Reactions: Mandalorian

Mandalorian

Nov 21, 2019
winnipeg
NOC Code......
This is sad. Sorry my friend. My profile is very similar to yours, hence I am expecting rejection as well based on the trend. Fortunately, my program starts in May, 2021 so I guess I'll have some time to reapply. But I was this close as I deferred at the last moment.

Do let us know your reapplication process and keep us updated. If the school supports you I think you'll make it.
Sure. Will keep u posted.

slstu2020

Oct 21, 2020
Category........
STUDY
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
06-09-2020
Med's Request
25-09-2020
Med's Done....
16-10-2020
Passport Req..
09-12-2020
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2020
LANDED..........
15-01-2021
No, I didn't notice the sep 3 AIP glitch thread. TBH I haven't visited this forum in a while.
Have already ordered GCMS again.
Will send a web form with all the relevant details to get clarity on this issue.
Great. All the very best.

Satvik212

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-07-2020
Med's Done....
08-06-2020
Guys, the error in address you are talking about is nothing but just an computer generated email and PA means Primary Applicants Address so don't worry let's hope for the best. And I have seen 3rd Sept AIP holders getting Visas.

Reactions: Roohiez and ShaUCan

Mandalorian

Nov 21, 2019
winnipeg
NOC Code......
Guys, the error in address you are talking about is nothing but just an computer generated email and PA means Primary Applicants Address so don't worry let's hope for the best. And I have seen 3rd Sept AIP holders getting Visas.
I have every reason to worry. I got an AIP on sep 3rd and refusal when my first semester is over.