+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got Quebec workpermit. and need a Visa to go but was rejected

davirushi

Oct 9, 2017
Hi

I applying for TRV To go to Canada by online ,however I already have a valid work permission doc. and I just recently got a rejected visa because they said I can't apply for TRV but need to apply for work permit to work there. So I don't understand because I already have it.

To more information. I answered all the question to find which Visa I need to apply and the result is "Quebec work permit - you may eligible to work with a work permit" and I got a list of needed documents. I attached all documents including valid work permit which I have, to provide that I can work there(EIMT and CAQ). And in the list there is request Application form for visitor visa (temporary resident visa)IMM5257 . So I don't understand which VISA I need to apply or do I missed any processing?

and to inform I am from Thailand, working in china right now.

Any suggest will be so much appreciate
thank you So much

Last edited:

Nadaa

Sep 21, 2017
Yukon Territory
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Jakarta
App. Filed.......
17-05-2023
Hi

I applying for TRV To go to Canada by online ,however I already have a valid work permission doc. and I just recently got a rejected visa because they said I can't apply for TRV but need to apply for work permit to work there. So I don't understand because I already have it.

To more information. I answered all the question to find which Visa I need to apply and the result is "Quebec work permit - you may eligible to work with a work permit" and I got a list of needed documents. I attached all documents including valid work permit which I have, to provide that I can work there(EIMT and CAQ). And in the list there is request Application form for visitor visa (temporary resident visa)IMM5257 . So I don't understand which VISA I need to apply or do I missed any processing?

and to inform I am from Thailand, working in china right now.

Any suggest will be so much appreciate
thank you So much
I dont understand what you mean but as my knowledge for work permit- when a company inside Canada decide to hire you to work for them, they will help u (you cant apply work permit just like that)

TRV is not for working nor study