+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got Quebec CSQ from India

jas84sandhu

Mar 6, 2010
HI
I AM JASWINDER FROM INDIA. my interview for csq is on 28th November 2010. is anyone know the question they asked in interview. i'm very tensed..please help me......
jaswinder

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Initial Application
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
Hi Sandhu,

22 ji..i m myself waiting for my interview letter. my file no. is HA000058... could you please let my know the first two numbers of the file no... and the day you received your interview letter. That will be very helpful.

for your question

visit this thread..http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t52027.0.html

Shahi

satya

Mar 3, 2008
kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
?
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
hello shahi did you call for interview ?
when will your interview date ?

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
Hello Satya,

No intrview call as of now!! :-[

n i m really worried now!..should have got a call... just dont understand wats going on..some of my friends whose file no is around the same as mine hav got the letter..

All i can do is wait.

Shahi

netsaig

Jun 4, 2010
Hi guys...

I got an email with interview date for 04/11/2010. Main issues for interview:
1. To see originals of certificates
2. Assess English anf French Proficiency (though I only claimed points for English)
3. Lastly, knowledge of Quebec.

I was just on the Canadian Embassy Web, just trying to see what the next levels will entails. Upon looking at the forms, I noticed that they dont require proof of funds when applying for the Perm Res Visa. Am I right or I didn't see well. Someone advise please, and if not, when then do I give them that proof (of funds). And also seems like you send the Police Clearance and Medicals at the same time with the application for perm res visa...is this right? Coz I was kinda under the impression that they request for these after u have sent the application form, or is that only applicable to FSW applications?

Shahi: Do not get disheartened mate, I'm sure your invitation will be with you soon. I think I lodged my application same time aas you, isnt it? So it shld be close by now. Take care all.

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
netsaig..

bro congrats...n good luck!!...i hope ur right abt the e-mail thing..!!...where did u apply from n when did u receive the e-mail??..

can u share the timelines of ur case..

my file no. is HA000058.... can u tell me the first two letters!..once agian good luck!

Shahi

nina_bg

Jul 23, 2010
hi, im new here..im planning to apply for csq, still gathering my requirements...im a nurse pls give me any advice. i havnt started my french class...is it ok if only the receipt i include in the application? thx

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
@Netsaig...bro got the call..on 23 nov....Yaayyyyyyyyy!!...

Shahi

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Hello friends,
I am from India. I am planning to keep my application for Quebec immigration. I am not aware about the documents to be submitted along with my application.

I search the entire quebec website for the list of documents to be submit along with the documents, but I could not found any.
I request you to pls share with me what all documents you sent with your application?

What was the sequence of these documents?

And how much fees is to be paid along with the application form for Quebec Immigration? at what stages? It seems that there are two different fees for application is to be paid, once to Quebec and then to CIC. Am I correct?
Pls guide.

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
This is the list of documents

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/biq/hong-kong/dcs-workers/list-documents.html

Yes its a two stage process. Each stage has its fee!!

Shahi

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Hi Shahi,
Thanks buddy. It is what I required.

I check the list. I have all the documents except few to name here.
It regarding work certificates for all the jobs. I worked for 6 different employers during my work experience of 10 years. But, I am not having work certificates for 3 of them. I do have the contracts and other letters such as confirmation letter, increment letter, appreciation letters etc.

What should I do in this matter? Will they accept my application, if I send it without the work certi for 3 of my past employers.
Pls guide

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
Yes you should send application.. specify a reason in a cover letter mentioning why for 3 employers you are not able to send certificates...i m sure they will understand..make sure you send work exp letters from other employers!...Gud luck!

Shahi

Sep 30, 2010
charmeuse said:
I applied from India in July 2008, the interview was last week in New Delhi and I got the CSQ on the spot. I was very tense about the interview. Many posts here and on other websites helped me. Thanks to all of you. The interview was 50% in French and 50% in English; it lasted exactly 1 hour. The lady was very friendly and helpful and quickly put me at ease. My spoken French can be called advanced beginner's at best; I'm pursuing Level B1 from Alliance Francaise. Passed DELF A2 last year. No family or friends in Canada except for some friends from Facebook. My 2 cents worth: Doing a lot of research on Quebec helped and the officer was impressed by my knowledge of Quebec, especially ville de Quebec. I've heard that they give weightage for intention to settle in ville de Quebec because almost everyone chooses Montreal. They need more people in the Capitale-Nationale region.

A little background info: I am 35, Masters in Biotechnology, have been working in the managerial cadre in ITES (IT Enabled Services) for the last 10 years. Married, have a 10-year-old son, but my husband is not accompanying me. Applied by myself, did not use a lawyer.

If any of you need further info, feel free to ask. I'll help you as best as I can.
I am from Afghanistan but right now pursuing my MBA in bangalore INDIA, i am married no child yet:), Mame i would like to know that how could you attend the interview in New Delhi as the interview for my(Afghanistan) and your(INDIA) is supposed to be taken in HONG KONG? this was the first question and the second question is that when am i going to get my file number ? I sent my documents on 9th of october and received on 12th of october in hong kong(delivered by DHL). Thanks you mama and please do reply me.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Hi charmeuse,
First of all many many congratulations..

I read your post. It seems like you can help me in my queries. Pls guide me for my own situation.
You are working as Manager in ITES where as your education is Masters in Biotech. Pls tell me do both have any relation, I mean to ask that does your work relate to your education.. because the same situation is with me...

My education is Masters in Science (Applied Chem), whereas I had worked initial 5 years as Pharma Sales Executive/Manager and since last 5 years I am working as Training Manager in Life Insurance Co.

Also, how much time it took to reach you to A2 level? When did you enrolled yourself? I got enrolled today only for A1 level at local Alliance centre. It is of 150 hours and they charge heavily. :eek: :eek:

Also, if you can share something about ville de Quebec. Where it is? I mean which part of Quebec?

I know these are many questions... Request to just take your time and pls try to answer all. :) :) :)

charmeuse said:
I applied from India in July 2008, the interview was last week in New Delhi and I got the CSQ on the spot. I was very tense about the interview. Many posts here and on other websites helped me. Thanks to all of you. The interview was 50% in French and 50% in English; it lasted exactly 1 hour. The lady was very friendly and helpful and quickly put me at ease. My spoken French can be called advanced beginner's at best; I'm pursuing Level B1 from Alliance Francaise. Passed DELF A2 last year. No family or friends in Canada except for some friends from Facebook. My 2 cents worth: Doing a lot of research on Quebec helped and the officer was impressed by my knowledge of Quebec, especially ville de Quebec. I've heard that they give weightage for intention to settle in ville de Quebec because almost everyone chooses Montreal. They need more people in the Capitale-Nationale region.

A little background info: I am 35, Masters in Biotechnology, have been working in the managerial cadre in ITES (IT Enabled Services) for the last 10 years. Married, have a 10-year-old son, but my husband is not accompanying me. Applied by myself, did not use a lawyer.

If any of you need further info, feel free to ask. I'll help you as best as I can.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Hi,
In the list of documents, They have asked for Birth Certificate for all persons accompanying.
I have a problem here. My spouse Birth Certi is not found with my in-laws, they may have misplaced it somewhere.
So, in place of her birth certificate, if I submit school leaving certi, will they consider it as valid proof?

mkshah said:
Hi Shahi,
Thanks buddy. It is what I required.

I check the list. I have all the documents except few to name here.
It regarding work certificates for all the jobs. I worked for 6 different employers during my work experience of 10 years. But, I am not having work certificates for 3 of them. I do have the contracts and other letters such as confirmation letter, increment letter, appreciation letters etc.

What should I do in this matter? Will they accept my application, if I send it without the work certi for 3 of my past employers.
Pls guide