+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got Quebec CSQ from India

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mdammalli said:
Dear Patel Sir,

You have mentioned in your profile information that you have not sent IELTS scores. I'm also pre Dec2011 applicant. I'm planning to give IELTS exam in Bangalore, Is that ok if I dont give any IELTS exam?
I am still not sure whether it will work or not? But if they insist me i will take exam.
Actually i have read somewhere in Quebec Immigration website that if you did your study in English medium then you have to send the letter for your college stating that your study was in English. I did sent that letter to BIQ HK.So i am not sure whether it will work or not.
I hope that will clear your doubts.

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
I havent given any IELTS exam
VISA ISSUED...
APPLICATION REJECTED on 18/08/2015
harit79 said:
I am still not sure whether it will work or not? But if they insist me i will take exam.
Actually i have read somewhere in Quebec Immigration website that if you did your study in English medium then you have to send the letter for your college stating that your study was in English. I did sent that letter to BIQ HK.So i am not sure whether it will work or not.
I hope that will clear your doubts.
Thank you very much..

PSV

Jun 18, 2013
Dear All

I have applied for Quebec skilled worker in Feb 2013 from India but till the time i have not received my CSQ, can i call them for the same.

Please reply.

Thanks

Jun 23, 2012
Hi!

WoQ here.

I am from New Delhi. Applied in Summers 2011. Updated IELTS 8 and DELF A2 at the end of 2012. Haven't heard anything from BIQ HK yet. Anyone else waiting since so long?

Regards

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
PSV said:
Dear All

I have applied for Quebec skilled worker in Feb 2013 from India but till the time i have not received my CSQ, can i call them for the same.

Please reply.

Thanks
You can call them if you want since the time the time period allotted to getting an AOR is 4-6 months now.

PSV

Jun 18, 2013
raistlin17phil said:
You can call them if you want since the time the time period allotted to getting an AOR is 4-6 months now.
Dear Raistlin,

Thanks for your email, please send me the number of their call center so that i will call them.

Regards

PSV

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
PSV said:
Dear Raistlin,

Thanks for your email, please send me the number of their call center so that i will call them.

Regards

PSV
Outside Québec: + 1 514 864-9191

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

It is rather unfortunate to inform you that if you have submitted your application to Quebec and you have not yet been called for an interview nor have got the final decision yet, your application will be processed according to the new rules in effect since August 1st, 2013, no matter when you submitted your application.

Please check this FAQ, specifically answer No. 1
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/questions-answers.html#august

Also, please help us to send a complaint to the Minister of Immigration by using the link below, you can send the complaint in either English or French,

http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/ministere/ecrire.html

Many thanks guys!

Krups84

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-01-2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with file
Med's Request
22-02-2017
Med's Done....
22-02-2017
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
it is really unfortunate. Its not fair!!! we have been waiting for so long, and now, the new rules apply on us. BS !!

dhavalpanchal

Dec 31, 2012
Hello everyone,

I have applied under QSW(Quebec Skilled Worker Program) in Dec,2012 and I got my individual reference no in March,2013. And I got my fees receipt after few months of getting individual reference no.

Now I hear some news that new rules will apply to old immigrant, who had applied before 1st Aug,2013. So I was scared that new rules will apply to me. I read on immigration website also.

So I contact to customer care and ask for my file's status. They told me your file will be under old rules as it is in process already. And that executive told me your file is in good condition. I felt very happy.

But I want to know that what does it mean by your file is in good condition ?

Please reply me.

Thanks,
Dhaval

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
If whatever you told is true... then it must be time for celebrations...

but many members on this forum have shared the exact opposite of what is told to you by customer care.

They says that irrespective of your file AOR date, all applications will be treated as per new rules... mainly it implies strict restrictions on Language Points..

Now points for French Language will be given for only B2 and above levels... and they have also made changes in IELTS points also...

so, I would ask you to check again with the quebec office on phone or by mail..

Good Luck buddy

dhavalpanchal said:
Hello everyone,

I have applied under QSW(Quebec Skilled Worker Program) in Dec,2012 and I got my individual reference no in March,2013. And I got my fees receipt after few months of getting individual reference no.

Now I hear some news that new rules will apply to old immigrant, who had applied before 1st Aug,2013. So I was scared that new rules will apply to me. I read on immigration website also.

So I contact to customer care and ask for my file's status. They told me your file will be under old rules as it is in process already. And that executive told me your file is in good condition. I felt very happy.

But I want to know that what does it mean by your file is in good condition ?

Please reply me.

Thanks,
Dhaval

dhavalpanchal

Dec 31, 2012
Hi MKShah,

You are right. At that time they told me ur file will process under old rules. But again i inquired about same and they said ur file ll process under new rules. Really stuck in life. Dont know what ll be future.

Really need some clear idea about what quebec goverment need to accept our file.

Thanks,
Dhaval

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
yes it is really true..
it feels very vague, without any clarity..

so, how many points do you get as of now??? and what level of french you have achieved??

I had reached upto A2 level... so at that time it could give me 6 points but now with this new rule of minimum B2 level has really affected my overall points..

I am waiting for almost 30 months now since I received my AOR.. and no reply from them.. very long long time..

dhavalpanchal said:
Hi MKShah,

You are right. At that time they told me ur file will process under old rules. But again i inquired about same and they said ur file ll process under new rules. Really stuck in life. Dont know what ll be future.

Really need some clear idea about what quebec goverment need to accept our file.

Thanks,
Dhaval

dhavalpanchal

Dec 31, 2012
Hi MKShah,

Yes as per new rules...my points r 53 single candidate. And complete a2 level. B1 is in progress. I got my aor in march 2013.
After that no updates. Expecting some reply before dec, 2014. Based on interview schedule of jul-aug-sep 2014.
May be next schedule ll have india. Touch wood and good luck.