+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got Quebec CSQ from India

palakdhagia

Jul 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I am from Ahmedabad and I have applied for Quebec Immigration last year in Sept 2010.I have received a letter from Hongkong embassy to provide the evidence of level of understanding and verbal expression of french which is indicted in my Application Form as an Intermediate-7.
While doing application I had submitted only DELF A2 results.Now I have DELF B1 certification as well.Also,I have attended DELFB2 classes from Alliance Francaise and I took DELF B2 exams but I couldn't clear.

Please suggest what should I revert to Hongkong Embassy from the following two.

1. Should I provide the DELF B1 exam results and will it be enough?

2. Also,I am preparing and trying my best to reach to B2 level and I have registered for taking TCF exams in coming October.

Can I submit the receipt of the registration of TCF exams to Hongkong embassy and request to extend the deadline as my deadline to answer is by 18th Oct and I will be able to get my TCF results by 1st week of November'11.

Apart from following two any other suggestions are also welcome.

@walkingmarvel, you are also from Ahmedabad please if you can personal message your name.

Regards.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
palakdhagia said:
Hi,

I am from Ahmedabad and I have applied for Quebec Immigration last year in Sept 2010.I have received a letter from Hongkong embassy to provide the evidence of level of understanding and verbal expression of french which is indicted in my Application Form as an Intermediate-7.
While doing application I had submitted only DELF A2 results.Now I have DELF B1 certification as well.Also,I have attended DELFB2 classes from Alliance Francaise and I took DELFB2 exams but I couldn't clear.

1. Should I provide the DELF B1 exam results and will it be enoughSEND YOUR DELF A1 , A2 AND B1 CERTIFICATES THESE ARE ENOUGH BECAUSE THEY START PROCESSING YOUR APPLICATION AND GIVE YOU POINTS ACCORDING TO YOUR FRENCH LEVEL

?

2. Also,I am preparing and trying my best to reach to B2 level and I have registered for taking TCF exams in coming October.

Can I submit the receipt of the registration of TCF exams to Hongkong embassy and request to extend the deadline as my deadline to answer is by 18th Oct and I will be able to get my TCF results by 1st week of November'11IF U WANT TO SEND YOUR RECEIPT OF YOUR REGISTRATION IS FINE BUT THEY ARE NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU ANY POINT UNTIL U PASSED THAT LEVEL AND SEND PROOF THAT U PASSED .

@ walkingmarvel, you are also from Ahmedabad please if you can personal message your name.

Regards.

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
palakdhagia said:
Hi,

While doing application I had submitted only DELF A2 results.Now I have DELF B1 certification as well.Also,I have attended DELFB2 classes from Alliance Francaise and I took DELF B2 exams but I couldn't clear.

1. Should I provide the DELF B1 exam results and will it be enough?

Can I submit the receipt of the registration of TCF exams to Hongkong embassy and request to extend the deadline as my deadline to answer is by 18th Oct and I will be able to get my TCF results by 1st week of November'11.

@ walkingmarvel, you are also from Ahmedabad please if you can personal message your name.

Regards.
Maybe they are thinking of waiving your interview, because they could test your french level in interview too...what is the need that they have asked you to show your french level by DELF certificate.

When did you receive this letter? By mail Or e-mail?

I would appreciate your answers thanks

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
DEAR QUEBEC2011,

NEXT IS YOUR TURN,

GET READY BROTHER

STILLHOPE

quebec2011 said:
Maybe they are thinking of waiving your interview, because they could test your french level in interview too...what is the need that they have asked you to show your french level by DELF certificate.

When did you receive this letter? By mail Or e-mail? when is the last date to submit these results?

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
STILLHOPE said:
DEAR QUEBEC2011,

NEXT IS YOUR TURN,

GET READY BROTHER

STILLHOPE
I Hope my turn comes to interview, because I have selected 8/12 level for french but the day I was submitting my application I sent Delf B1 certificate with my application which is 6/12 . 8 is B2 , though I appeared in its exam but I couldn't clear it :D

patience

Star Member
Mar 13, 2008
trinidad and tobago
Category........
Visa Office......
port of spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 11 2009
Doc's Request.
november 9 2009
Nomination.....
april19 2009
AOR Received.
aust 9 2010
Med's Request
november 22 2009
Med's Done....
december 6 2009
Passport Req..
february 24 2010
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2010
LANDED..........
april 29 2010
you can do it on your own.

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
patience said:
you can do it on your own.
What can we do on our own? :D

raph_04

Jul 13, 2011
Hello friends,

I am planning to apply for quebec immi.... I am arranging my documents I have MBA & Diploma in BA certificate from London with transcripts, BE(Civil),Diploma(Civil) & 10th from Hyderabad,India. I have recent transcripts for BE(civil) and also English medium Certificate from university.Is it compulsory to get 10th & diploma transcripts latest or old is enough.
I have enrolled for french classes from Vivekananda Institute(rkmath.org) and classes will start from 16th sept. but by the time I reached to Level A2 it takes 9months is it long time wait or can I apply before it.

Websites says all copies need to attestation by whom we need to attest. what all copies means?please explain in brief..............

My spouse is doing export & Import business to different countries and its passport is expiring in March 2012 and he is planning to apply for USA for business visa and he is going to appear US consulate on 14th sep. Is any problem with my application if he goes to US in the process of immigration,.

Please help me to out.

Thanks in advance

raph

Rubyshanker

Aug 24, 2011
ya sure....
French : beginners Level
Marital Status : Single
B tech : Computer Science

and yes my experience is related to my course of study....i have 3 years of experience....

About the processing times....check out this link

canadavisa.com/quebec-skilled-worker-processing-times.html

Thanks,
Krishna

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Rubyshanker said:
ya sure....
French : beginners Level
Marital Status : Single
B tech : Computer Science

and yes my experience is related to my course of study....i have 3 years of experience....

About the processing times....check out this link

canadavisa.com/quebec-skilled-worker-processing-times.html

My dear friend I think you haven't done your Homework about Quebec immigration properly, first you are getting your CSQ then you are applying for Federal part which takes 3 months. But now usually getting CSQ needs 1 year or maybe more than 1 year.

As I calculated your points you hardly reach to 49 points which is the minimum points required from a single applicant.I strongly advice you to reach to level A2 that will give you 6 points.
Good luck

If you want me to calculate your points don't hesitate to tell me.

Thanks,
Krishna

palakdhagia

Jul 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
quebec2011 said:

I have received through mail from my agent and he received it by post.

palakdhagia

Jul 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
quebec2011 said:

palakdhagia

Jul 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
quebec2011 said:

I received my letter via mail dated 14th June 2011 just 15 days back.It took so long to received it through my agent because of there was a strike in Quebec Post thus my agent also received it late.

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
palakdhagia said:
I have received through mail from my agent and he received it by post.
Can you share your full details with us(Education,Training, Experience etc.)?

Regards,

Yogie

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
palakdhagia said:
I received my letter via mail dated 14th June 2011 just 15 days back.It took so long to received it through my agent because of there was a strike in Quebec Post thus my agent also received it late.

Didn't you ask your agent that why they have asked your to send french certificate?