+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got pr


Full Member
Jul 12, 2016
hey there just got my pr this saturday.
Thanks everyone who helped me through this.
I have a question as i am a long haul truck driver and i got my landing paper but i dont have a pr card yet.can i go to usa and reenter to canada as i have a valid work permit but no pr card?


Hero Member
Jan 8, 2018
Your WP is not valid anymore and you cant use it as you are now a PR.
As far as I know crossing from the US by car dont require pr card and you can use your copr instead. Look into that as I am not sure if driving a truck is the same.