+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got PPR,Yaaay !! Can I send Passport to Different Visa Offices??

Managerchap

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ladies and Gentlemen, I just got my CoPR im so grateful to everyone on here, you people have really been a source of support and grate advice.
One more thing: The line below was included in my CoPR letter, I dont have any updated details do i still have to submit the form IMM008 ??
UPDATED FAMILY INFORMATION: You must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM008 and Additional Family Information forms. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.

Second Question: My wife is currently in Canada while I am in my home country. Is it possible to send our passports differently to two different visa offices for the PR Visa??

See you all at the Top people.

CooperStation22

May 14, 2017
Ladies and Gentlemen, I just got my CoPR im so grateful to everyone on here, you people have really been a source of support and grate advice.
One more thing: The line below was included in my CoPR letter, I dont have any updated details do i still have to submit the form IMM008 ??
UPDATED FAMILY INFORMATION: You must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM008 and Additional Family Information forms. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.

Second Question: My wife is currently in Canada while I am in my home country. Is it possible to send our passports differently to two different visa offices for the PR Visa??

Many Congratulations..!!!

Oct 27, 2016
I think you can. You just need to write an email to the visa application centre where your case is being processed to explain your reasons.

mrteejaybee

Jun 4, 2015
H

Hi Managerchap, I'm in the exact same situation (at bolded). Please how did you resolve this.