+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got ppr - July applicant

theyahyak

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
Hello, alhamdulliah i got my PPR today.
I wanted to ask about my passport validity, my passport is still valid for 2 years but my course is 4 years and in the passport request it says that my passport should be valid for the duration of stay. Should i renew my passport and send it to them?

eo93

Star Member
Oct 12, 2020
I wanted to ask about my passport validity, my passport is still valid for 2 years but my course is 4 years and in the passport request it says that my passport should be valid for the duration of stay. Should i renew my passport and send it to them?
Congrats bro. I think that it is better to renew before sending. Let other members give their thoughts.

Anyway, where is your visa office?

Umro

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
Congratulations. Timeline please ?

j8naid

Jun 25, 2020
Congrats, all the best!

Mariner007

Feb 1, 2021
Congrats bro..!! Could you please share your timeline? are u an outland or inland applicant?

theyahyak

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
The problem with renewing is that my passport number will change and im worried what if affects my stamping

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
The problem with renewing is that my passport number will change and im worried what if affects my stamping
You will send them the web form to let them know you renewed the passport and submit the new one or, you could submit the passport then renew later, which is the step I did. But, you have to let them know you renewed the passport.