+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

got post graduation work permit less than my study duration

rahulpipaliya

Jan 22, 2022
hello,

as the title suggests, I have applied for my work permit in July 2021 and got approved on 6th Dec 2021, but the problem is that it is valid only for 1 year and 2 months roughly,
my passport expires in 2029, my program was 17 months(4 consecutive semesters without break), I uploaded my transcript + completion letter in the application (same as my classmates), all of the people in my class got 3 years of PGWP, I have filled web form quickly after it but haven't got any reply since, I guess they've ignored it since it's not a priority for them right now, I have also tried calling them almost every day in the morning also, but because of wait times, they cut it! I have ordered GCMS notes on that application last week, is there anything I can do now? should I re-apply for PGWP?

Thank you in advance!!

Des@7

Jun 21, 2023
Hi,
Did you also face the same issue? If yess can you please share the details about how you got it resolved!
hey did you get any respond, I am in the same situation right now and need some more details can you please share what actions did you take?