+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got Passport Request and want to Travel to India

mirash007

Jul 12, 2015
Hi All,
I got my passport request for PR today (Came here as a student, got PNP and applied for PR 16 Months ago), and I'm planning to travel to India by the end of next month. I'm on a work visa now. I'm wondering whether I need to apply for a TRV or anything like that once I do flag pole. My current work visa expires only in 2020, and I'm not sure that's gonna help.

(I'm not sure in which category I should post this)

Thanks.

stellar79

Nov 26, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2018
AOR Received.
21-02-2018
Med's Request
31-05-2018
Med's Done....
31-05-2018
Interview........
No
Hi All,
I got my passport request for PR today (Came here as a student, got PNP and applied for PR 16 Months ago), and I'm planning to travel to India by the end of next month. I'm on a work visa now. I'm wondering whether I need to apply for a TRV or anything like that once I do flag pole. My current work visa expires only in 2020, and I'm not sure that's gonna help.

(I'm not sure in which category I should post this)

Thanks.
If you do flagpoling and activate your pr now. You have to apply for PR travel document because ur pr card will NOT come that early as far as your PR travel document is concerned... that you will also not gonna get that early. Other option is ...not to do flagpoling, instead go to india next month and do landing with those copr when you come back

mirash007

Jul 12, 2015
If you do flagpoling and activate your pr now. You have to apply for PR travel document because ur pr card will NOT come that early as far as your PR travel document is concerned... that you will also not gonna get that early. Other option is ...not to do flagpoling, instead go to india next month and do landing with those copr when you come back
Yah. That should work.

Thanks