+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got Ontario PNP Interest letter. But before finishing PNP application ,in next draw I got ITA. Should I complete ITA & not submit the PNP application?

Varsha03

Nov 28, 2020
I am in the express entry pool and got PNP Interest letter from Ontario. I started the application, but before finishing, my profile got selected in the next draw. I got an ITA and am working on my PR application to submit before the deadline.
1. Should I only complete my ITA and drop the PNP application?
2. Should I submit both applications? Is the possibility of getting PR higher if I complete my PNP application too?
All this questions are popping up in the quest of higher probability of getting PR.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
1. At this PNP brings no advantage. PNP is useful to get points for ITA.

2. By the time, your PNP is processed to give you 600 points to your profile, you wouldn't have an active profile since you used that to submit FSW application

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
I am in the express entry pool and got PNP Interest letter from Ontario. I started the application, but before finishing, my profile got selected in the next draw. I got an ITA and am working on my PR application to submit before the deadline.
1. Should I only complete my ITA and drop the PNP application?
2. Should I submit both applications? Is the possibility of getting PR higher if I complete my PNP application too?
All this questions are popping up in the quest of higher probability of getting PR.
I would go with option 1. PNP application can take up to 90 days to complete. A friend of mine got the PNP application approved after 60+ days. You won’t have time.

You cannot submit both applications as the ircc application ask you to respond whether or not you have received the nomination which will take up to 90 days.

Varsha03

Nov 28, 2020
I would go with option 1. PNP application can take up to 90 days to complete. A friend of mine got the PNP application approved after 60+ days. You won’t have time.

You cannot submit both applications as the ircc application ask you to respond whether or not you have received the nomination which will take up to 90 days.
Right. Thanks for the response.

Varsha03

Nov 28, 2020
1. At this PNP brings no advantage. PNP is useful to get points for ITA.

2. By the time, your PNP is processed to give you 600 points to your profile, you wouldn't have an active profile since you used that to submit FSW application
Yes and I think if my PNP gets selected then my current ITA process will get cancelled. I will need to start new ITA process. Thank you for the response.