Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
17th May
Med's Request
8 Sep
Passport Req..
29th Nov
Nothing very smooth. In Delhi airport they asked few questions that's all. Just make sure you have all the documents with you original and photocopied. All the best
What did they ask at toronto immigration?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
# NEED SOME ADVICE/ HELP

Hello everyone, my name is Rajshekar and I'm a student. I just moved to Canada on 27th November 2020. I am currently studying my 2 years masters degree. I applied for study permit from India for fall intake but the IRCC issued only Visa and study permit till the end of next month I.e, 31 December 2020. So basically they only issued me 3 months student Visa for 2 years program.
I really don't know why it's happened since I provided all the documents correctly.

At the immigration in Vancouver the officer told me to get extended my visa Asap or else I have to leave the country by the end of next month.

So I am here asking all of you what should I do now. Any suggestions would be really appreciated because I'm really confused and worried about this situation.

Thank you for take your time and reading it.

Regards,
Rajshekar!!!
Had you not noticed the short expiry date when you are approved? I think there was likely an error but it becomes much harder to fix because you landed. I would send a webform and call IRCC to try and see if there is any way to fix the error versus having to apply for an extension.

International students assume that because a school has DLI that it means that the education will be good or that the university is well respected. We are seeing many private universities opening up that are essentially some rooms in an office building. I assume many of the schools pay a commission to consultants for referring students to the schools. A large percentage of the students are international students and admission is much easier than many of the public universities. It's unfortunate but most employers will have never heard of the school and the degrees are not treated the same as other Canadian degrees. Tuition is often more than other schools. The government is more concerned about the business of providing education and not the best interest of students.