+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got My Visa Today

jazz2011

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
agash said:
congrates buddy/

could you help me

i am from Sri Lanka and have completer MSc finance and accounting from uk university. now i would like to apply for the Canadian student visa. but i found one of the professional course of charted in general accountant (CGA) in Canada. but i cant apply for the visa directly for that course. so there is a Bcom international finance and accounting, that leads to the charted in general accountant(CGA) as it get the exemption up to fourth level of CGA.

but the problem is i am a postgraduate. if i apply for the B.com, will it be a problem for me. bcoz the embassy may raise the question that i have already finished postgraduate then why i selected the undergraduate degree. i am so confused. could anyone help me out to find solution. thank you
AGash bro u can apply for acca as well!!!!!

acca247

Mar 28, 2011
Visa Office......
CDHC,LAGOS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
RECEIVED ON 4TH APRIL,2011
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
Med's Request
13TH JULY,2011
Med's Done....
26TH JULY,2011
Interview........
4TH JULY,2011
Passport Req..
SUBMITTED TO CDHC ON 27TH JULY,2011
@rosoc,
congrats!!!

rosoc

May 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico D.F.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 11, 2011
Doc's Request.
July 22, 2011
Med's Request
None
VISA ISSUED...
August 3, 2011
LANDED..........
If god permits, August 24, 2011
enterprise said:
Congrats rosoc, i am interested to know what additional documentations did you provide? What was the proof of status in USA?
To be on the safe side, I got professors from my undergraduate program to write on my behalf. I also attached character letters from my employer, my curriculum vitae, college transcripts and a very strong SOP. As far as the status goes, the VO just wanted proof of my status in the U.S. from 2002-2011.

enterprise

Jul 23, 2011
Can you share your SOP? I would like to use it as the basis on which i will write mine, if you don't mind. For proving your status from 2002-2011 what is a suitable document? I was a student in USA as well and i want to prepare myself in case they request the same thing from me. Thanks for your help.

W

wasishah

rosoc said:
Thank You!!

I got admitted to the Master's in Sociology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario.

Timeline:
App. Filed: July 11, 2011
Request for Additional Docs: July 22, 2011- I was asked for all my expired passports and proof of status in the U.S.
Visa Issued: August 3, 2011
Received Docs: August 5, 2011

Congrats bro.......

BTY, where you are belong from???????????

U r so lucky............. :) :)