+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got my visa refused for the second time.

owais.haq

May 14, 2018
Hello everyone,
Earlier I had applied for a Canadian Visa through the Canadian embassy by submitting the documents myself. I was refused visa. Now I applied through a consultant, but then again is my visa refused. Please can someone guide me with some excellent tips as my session will begin in September. I had finished my high school in 2017 in a British Schooling system. I was in search for some good universities and this was the reason I couldn't begin my study right away. I have scored a band 7.5 in IELTS. Also please send me some successful study plans on owais.haq23gmail.com . Thanks.

comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
Hello everyone,
Earlier I had applied for a Canadian Visa through the Canadian embassy by submitting the documents myself. I was refused visa. Now I applied through a consultant, but then again is my visa refused. Please can someone guide me with some excellent tips as my session will begin in September. I had finished my high school in 2017 in a British Schooling system. I was in search for some good universities and this was the reason I couldn't begin my study right away. I have scored a band 7.5 in IELTS. Also please send me some successful study plans on owais.haq23gmail.com . Thanks.
What was the refusal reasons. Please explain all objections one by one.

owais.haq

May 14, 2018
In making a decision on an application, a number of factors are considered. These may include but are not
limited to:
• whether the person has been accepted to study at a Canadian educational institution;
• the information in the travel and identity documents;
• the person’s ability to pay for the trip, to pay tuition fees and to support himself or herself while in
Canada;
• whether the person is likely to respect the conditions of his or her admission to Canada;
• whether the person is inadmissible to Canada; and
• whether the person would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

owais.haq

May 14, 2018
But there are pages which explain the refusal points and in those pages, only this was checked.
- Upon a complete review of the application, previous academic and employment history and the
reasonableness of undertaking the proposed studies in Canada, I am not satisfied you are a bona-
fide student & would depart Canada at end of authorized stay

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
In making a decision on an application, a number of factors are considered. These may include but are not
limited to:
• whether the person has been accepted to study at a Canadian educational institution;
• the information in the travel and identity documents;
• the person’s ability to pay for the trip, to pay tuition fees and to support himself or herself while in
Canada;
• whether the person is likely to respect the conditions of his or her admission to Canada;
• whether the person is inadmissible to Canada; and
• whether the person would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.
the first reason seems to be odd.. did you attach your LOA?

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
What were your previous studies in? What did you do between graduation and now? What course did you get accepted to?
Did you explain the logical link between all these things in your study plan.

Did you show all the other requirements in a clear manner.
-Letter of admission
-Available funds
-etc

owais.haq

May 14, 2018
What were your previous studies in? What did you do between graduation and now? What course did you get accepted to?
Did you explain the logical link between all these things in your study plan.

Did you show all the other requirements in a clear manner.
-Letter of admission
-Available funds
-etc
I passed my ALevels in 2017. I took Math, physics and chemistry. I applied for mechanical engineering and got selected in it. I applied through a consultant who arranged me all docs.

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Yes. I applied through a consultant, and they asked me for the acceptance letter.
weird... even after attaching an LOA the VO still doubts you have been accepted?

I passed my ALevels in 2017. I took Math, physics and chemistry. I applied for mechanical engineering and got selected in it. I applied through a consultant who arranged me all docs.
maybe your consultant missed submitting other documents?

Umbreen zubair

Feb 3, 2018
Alright. Did u check all your file before submission. Like all list of documents.
Are they expert in such visa's? Here in UAE everyday we receive msgs from these consultants, but decision is yours. You have to choose carefully .