+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got my visa on Northern Lights College for September 2014!

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
chaudhary1985 said:
i got my visa third time. i apply two time in may intake. and, third time i hire lawyer in toronto. she was very good but she charged $ 1800. she prepare all file and i file in vfs in june. she speak with high commission. and i got the visa last week. i do not trust my kurukshetra consultant. but, thank to my lawyer in toronto.
Can u please share the email contact of that lawyer? Did she charged in advance or after success? What important aspect she has added in ur file?

vengaty

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/14
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
02/09/14
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10/09/14
VISA ISSUED...
soon by gods will
LANDED..........
soon by gods will
Hearty congratu :)

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
gagan.196 said:
bro me too have applied 2nd time . 1st time rejected for may..plz can u tell me wat were ur refusal reason nd how ur toronto cnsultant covered all d reasons..help will be appreciated..u knw better than me how it feels when rejected..so cn u plz tell me ur whole case.
Choudar saab, kia ho gai ha, please share the contact detail of ur lawyer and how she had cover ur reason of rejection and how u worked with her?

emily6897

Aug 5, 2014
hi chaudhary, can you please share your profile and the process of how you applied in northern lights college for a pg diploma in bussiness. i plan to do the same. plz it will be of great help budd. thanks!

baljit singh

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Choudhary....pls share your profile and consultant.we all are on this thread seeking visa for northern lights.

chaudhary1985

Aug 4, 2014
Bhai log, I am bpharma 54%, ielts 6.0.
I want first permission from lawyer to tell name on public forum, then I will tell you. Wait two days. Is it okay.
Bhagwaan Karen aap sab ka visa lag jaye. Aur aap jaldi jaldi Canada ke koi bhi college mein chale jao :D

faheem224

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
HYDERABAD
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys i read that u have to pay first term fee at northern island college to get the admission?
Is that correct

faheem224

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
HYDERABAD
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahid19091982 said:
Thanks shahid for your reply

How much is that for first term? and can you also tell me total tuition fee?

Ryan1981

Jul 27, 2014
Congrats! You seem to be a smart one, chosen the right city for jobs. Be positive, you 'll get a good job that will pay you at least $ 12 an hour. You should go as early as possible since there are plenty of jobs in Fort St. John in the summers. Once you are set, you may continue the job throughout. You need to worry more about your studies not the jobs at Fort St. John as most of the students tend to work a lot here.

Any ways, all the best!

baljit singh

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hlo @ryan,,,, i applied for northern lights colg....i have some confusion.actly i m having work exp.2.5 yrs from Dec 11 to till date but during 2012 my employer paid me salry in cash around 6 months .would it be a problem in my case.

baljit singh

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What should i do @ryan.see during training for first two months my employer paid me cash then they opened my ac and put salary in,my account two three months after that due to technical problem in online transfer they paid cash and from Jan 2013 onwards they paid in account.i maen should i put last one year salRy statement in my file .i m confused totaly.i seems,to me that it wil become weak point in my file.suggest me a good agent for applying at nlc fort st john.