+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got my visa on Northern Lights College for September 2014!

chaudhary1985

Aug 4, 2014
buddies, anybody there for northern lights. i am from haryana and want to connect with anybody going to fort st. john. i hv visa for sept 2014 and have not booked my ticket yet. i plan to go on 25 august. 8)

chaudhary1985

Aug 4, 2014
I receive passport last week. are you going to northern lights? i am in post degree diploma for business. please tell me how we talk.

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chaudhary1985 said:
buddies, anybody there for northern lights. i am from haryana and want to connect with anybody going to fort st. john. i hv visa for sept 2014 and have not booked my ticket yet. i plan to go on 25 august. 8)
i have also applied for nlc for sept same program at 14july bt still waiting for decision..bro wats ur profile nd when had u applied at vfs.

baljit singh

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi @chaudhary....congrats...m applying for Jan intake.....can u pls share ur profile and dics u have attached and fees u have paid.

chaudhary1985

Aug 4, 2014
i got my visa third time. i apply two time in may intake. and, third time i hire lawyer in toronto. she was very good but she charged $ 1800. she prepare all file and i file in vfs in june. she speak with high commission. and i got the visa last week. i do not trust my kurukshetra consultant. but, thank to my lawyer in toronto.

baljit singh

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can u pls share the profile bro staring from education to experience.would appreciate u .

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chaudhary1985 said:
i got my visa third time. i apply two time in may intake. and, third time i hire lawyer in toronto. she was very good but she charged $ 1800. she prepare all file and i file in vfs in june. she speak with high commission. and i got the visa last week. i do not trust my kurukshetra consultant. but, thank to my lawyer in toronto.
bro me too have applied 2nd time . 1st time rejected for may..plz can u tell me wat were ur refusal reason nd how ur toronto cnsultant covered all d reasons..help will be appreciated..u knw better than me how it feels when rejected..so cn u plz tell me ur whole case.

shahid19091982

Jul 3, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chaudhary1985 said:
Congrates

godsfury

Jul 24, 2014
chaudhary1985 said:
Chaudhry sahab Could you share or pm me the contact details of your lawyer I also received the refusal twice did they gave you any assurance. Please pm me

tusharnayyer

May 29, 2013
Why on earth would you love to freeze in Ft St John ? Btw congrats and connect with me as I am heading BC too. Chaudhriji ek bag bharke kambal lejana 8)

chaudhary1985

Aug 4, 2014
tushar bro, it's cold but whole of canada is cold. fort st. john is easy to get job with high salary and settle for pr. where you going? ;)

tusharnayyer

May 29, 2013
chaudhary1985 said:
tushar bro, it's cold but whole of canada is cold. fort st. john is easy to get job with high salary and settle for pr. where you going? ;)
I am heading to vancouver island - courtenay, North Island College.