+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got my eCoPR but my EE profile still says we are processing your background check and my photo and address in review with IRCC

mosampatel

Jun 26, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I am an Inland applicant, AOR :17th Feb 2021 and I got an email to upload my photo and address on 18th of June and I did it on the same day.
Right now, On PR Confirmation portal it says My photo and address is under review but after a day I got eCOPR document to download.
Based on that eCOPR document I got my SIN updated and got my heath card too. However, I am confused. because on CIC website it says we will upload eCopr document once we approve your address but it's still not approved and I received eCopr document the next day!

In my EE profile it says we are processing your background check and file status is submitted and not updated to Approved even though I got my eCoPR.
I am not much worried about my status in Canada now as I have received eCoPR but I am just curious to know if it's a technical issue or what!

I tried to contact IRCC and on call it says we are processing your background check and we will update you via email if there's any update.

Another thing, CIC says you will receive your PR Card once the photo and address is approved. But it's in review since more than a week. Is anyone in the same situation or do you know if I need to do anything from my end to get the PR card ASAP!

With my ecopr doc can I visit a Pearson airport( POE ) to get my PR card! as in person interview appointments are closed due to covid?

Shall I just wait for the update?

Your inputs are highly appreciated.

Thanks!

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
No you cannot visit an airport and get a PR card. They do not issue PR cards at entry, everyone has to wait for their photos to be reviewed and the card mailed to them.

You will not get an in-person interview. They do not produce PR cards at in-person interviews.

Reactions: mosampatel

mosampatel

Jun 26, 2021
No you cannot visit an airport and get a PR card. They do not issue PR cards at entry, everyone has to wait for their photos to be reviewed and the card mailed to them.

You will not get an in-person interview. They do not produce PR cards at in-person interviews.

Will you recommend to contact IRCC to update my profile online on EE profile as I have received eCOPR document?

Alikogu

Feb 18, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I am an Inland applicant, AOR :17th Feb 2021 and I got an email to upload my photo and address on 18th of June and I did it on the same day.
Right now, On PR Confirmation portal it says My photo and address is under review but after a day I got eCOPR document to download.
Based on that eCOPR document I got my SIN updated and got my heath card too. However, I am confused. because on CIC website it says we will upload eCopr document once we approve your address but it's still not approved and I received eCopr document the next day!

In my EE profile it says we are processing your background check and file status is submitted and not updated to Approved even though I got my eCoPR.
I am not much worried about my status in Canada now as I have received eCoPR but I am just curious to know if it's a technical issue or what!

I tried to contact IRCC and on call it says we are processing your background check and we will update you via email if there's any update.

Another thing, CIC says you will receive your PR Card once the photo and address is approved. But it's in review since more than a week. Is anyone in the same situation or do you know if I need to do anything from my end to get the PR card ASAP!

With my ecopr doc can I visit a Pearson airport( POE ) to get my PR card! as in person interview appointments are closed due to covid?

Thanks!
Same situation what’s your update ?

Vijayjessy

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Chennai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Banglore
Hi @mosampatel ,

I'm in the same situation.

I got an email with the below, but my statuses are same as yours.

"your case has been reviewed and an electronic copy of your confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) document has been uploaded to your file."

Should I take any further action from my side?

Thanks,
Vijay

sarbpreet

May 16, 2021
Hello Everyone,

Thanks!
Have you got any update since then? Please let us know

mosampatel

Jun 26, 2021
Hello Everyone!

yes I received my PR card already.
It may take 15,20 days to accept your photo and then it will take 10,15 days to get a PR card in a mail. You’re still a month away from getting your PR card in your hand as per my experience.

ajituday

Feb 26, 2014
Hello Everyone,

Thanks!
I am in a same boat, received eCoPR, however there is no change in Express Entry Profile.
can you let us know when your status has been changes in Express Entry Profile?