+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got my CoPR. Ask: loans, rentals, MaxGain, PF, Reference Letters, LoE & more

LetsReachCanada

Apr 4, 2019
Hey everyone, I got my CoPR yesterday.This post is to help others in the community. Following are my details:
CRS: 459
Primary applicant: wife
IELTS: both of us 8 avg
based in: India

Timeline:
Profile creation: April 2019
ITA…………………….…2019-04-03
AoR ……………………. last week May 2019
Medicals passed …….. Mid July 2019
Biometrics request …… Mid July 2019
Biometrics completed ... Mid July 2019
BGC started………………….. 2019-11-19
CoPR ………………….. 2019-11-20

Education:
My wife stated 2 or more degrees, me just one.

Experience:
We applied under relevant NOCs( will not share which ) showing 3+ years experience each. We did not ask current Orgs. to provide us with Ref letters due to obvious reasons.

Intl. trips:
My wife has done one. I've done many.

Finances:
My wife has no loans, I have a home loan + home top-up loan with SBI using overdraft facility called Maxgain. We showed 10 lakhs INR for both of us in a simple saving account of my wife - stamped statement of 6 months from the Bank. Over and above that, we showed both our Pension Funds(PF) as well as investment statements.

LoE:
Despite some posts here suggesting 'do not provide long LoEs and page numbers', we did what was logical in our case and provided an extensive LoE, with page numbers and an Index, as well as Appendices. The main takeaway here is that it should be presented well, explained concisely( 'why' and 'what') and a link further down for lengthy explanations/screenshots/statements.
We mentioned source of funds, including employment, bank statements, explanation for high value transactions as well as Gift agreement, rent deposit returns, etc.

Anything else, ask away!

ameya_247

Oct 1, 2018
Wow
Congratulations mate!

Few questions:
Did you get any Ghost update?
Any changes in BGC after RPRF?
When did you get your PPR?
What was your VO?

LetsReachCanada

Apr 4, 2019
Wow
Congratulations mate!

Few questions:
Did you get any Ghost update?
Any changes in BGC after RPRF?
When did you get your PPR?
What was your VO?
Thank you :) :)
My replies:
Did you get any Ghost update? I did not research what these mean much, so, no idea.
Any changes in BGC after RPRF? Kinda, changed to "We are processing" after 4(yes 4) months, next day CoPR
When did you get your PPR? 2019-11-20
What was your VO?[/QUOTE] Ottawa

ameya_247

Oct 1, 2018
Thank you :) :)
My replies:
Did you get any Ghost update? I did not research what these mean much, so, no idea.
Any changes in BGC after RPRF? Kinda, changed to "We are processing" after 4(yes 4) months, next day CoPR
When did you get your PPR? 2019-11-20
What was your VO?
Ottawa[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your response.
Enjoy your well deserved PR :)

Rishi2843

Oct 1, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hey everyone, I got my CoPR yesterday.This post is to help others in the community. Following are my details:

Timeline:
ITA…………………….…2019-04-03

Education:

Experience:
We applied under relevant NOCs( will not share which ) showing 3+ years experience each. We did not ask current Orgs. to provide us with Ref letters due to obvious reasons.

Intl. trips:

Finances:
My wife has no loans, I have a home loan + home top-up loan with SBI using overdraft facility called Maxgain. We showed 10 lakhs INR for both of us in a simple saving account of my wife - stamped statement of 6 months from the Bank. Over and above that, we showed both our Pension Funds(PF) as well as investment statements.

LoE:
Despite some posts here suggesting 'do not provide long LoEs and page numbers', we did what was logical in our case and provided an extensive LoE, with page numbers and an Index, as well as Appendices. The main takeaway here is that it should be presented well, explained concisely( 'why' and 'what') and a link further down for lengthy explanations/screenshots/statements.
We mentioned source of funds, including employment, bank statements, explanation for high value transactions as well as Gift agreement, rent deposit returns, etc.

Anything else, ask away!
First of all many congratulations for your much deserved receipt of PR. So basically you showed all the required funds in single name of your wife with bank statements and gift deed and other sources of funds. My query is related to your od account. Does the debit balance in od account has any impact on proof of funds? Although it is supported by provident fund balance. Please reply

LetsReachCanada

Apr 4, 2019
First of all many congratulations for your much deserved receipt of PR. So basically you showed all the required funds in single name of your wife with bank statements and gift deed and other sources of funds. My query is related to your od account. Does the debit balance in od account has any impact on proof of funds? Although it is supported by provident fund balance. Please reply
Thanks for your wishes.

Does the debit balance in od account has any impact on proof of funds? - I wouldn't know. What I've read is, if you have a loan that's secured, there's less chances of rejection. Do you have a Maxgain a/c too? Or normal loan/OD a/c?

Rishi2843

Oct 1, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I
Thanks for your wishes.

Does the debit balance in od account has any impact on proof of funds? - I wouldn't know. What I've read is, if you have a loan that's secured, there's less chances of rejection. Do you have a Maxgain a/c too? Or normal loan/OD a/c?
Have a normal od account which is secured by provident fund balance accumulated over the period of service. And i am a second applicant by the way.

LetsReachCanada

Apr 4, 2019
I

Have a normal od account which is secured by provident fund balance accumulated over the period of service. And i am a second applicant by the way.
My opinion is it shouldn't be a problem, then. However, do ask others/ research.
Also, make sure you maintain the minimum balance required at all times in the specified a/c

Rishi2843

Oct 1, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
My opinion is it shouldn't be a problem, then. However, do ask others/ research.
Also, make sure you maintain the minimum balance required at all times in the specified a/c
Thanks man.. Appreciate your kind words. May god bless you with great success and future in canada

a_sharath

Dec 15, 2019

Timeline:
ITA…………………….…2019-04-03

Education:

Experience:

Intl. trips:

Finances:

LoE:

Anything else, ask away!
_-----------------------

Cool.
In my case, I'm having home loan in SBI.
EMI is going from another bank, which is also my salary account, where I have POF funds.

Do I have to show this home loan? Because if I hide, 6 months statement will show the emi debited every month.

What do you think?

LetsReachCanada

Apr 4, 2019
_-----------------------

Cool.
In my case, I'm having home loan in SBI.
EMI is going from another bank, which is also my salary account, where I have POF funds.

Do I have to show this home loan? Because if I hide, 6 months statement will show the emi debited every month.

What do you think?

You shouldn't be thinking of hiding in the first place! The rules clearly mention that you have to mention loans/liabilities too. Relax; your home loan is probably secured, meaning that the Bank/Loan Authority has the original papers to your house. Secured home loans should not be an issue.

The final decision, of course, totally depends on what IRCC finds out about your finances.

a_sharath

Dec 15, 2019
You shouldn't be thinking of hiding in the first place! The rules clearly mention that you have to mention loans/liabilities too. Relax; your home loan is probably secured, meaning that the Bank/Loan Authority has the original papers to your house. Secured home loans should not be an issue.

The final decision, of course, totally depends on what IRCC finds out about your finances.
-----------------

Thanks.
But in your case, did you show or mention about your Home loan with statements, or you showed only statements from your Wife's account. ? which is completely free from any liabilities.

Regards
Sharath.

Nouvel Espoir

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021
Di

Timeline:
ITA…………………….…2019-04-03

Education:

Experience:

Intl. trips:

Finances:

LoE:

Anything else, ask away!
Thanks for coming back to update and help everyone!

I have two questions please:

1. Did you notarize your PF statements? My PF fund is held by my organization's private trust and they are not likely to provide a PF statement on the company letter head? Although I have the necessary funds in my savings account, I want to make my case stronger by showing my PF funds too (would a notarized one do?)

2. I also have an SBI Max Gain account. I wish to declare it. However, does it have to be stamped by the bank or would an online notarized version work? We are currently in lockdown, which is likely to get extended. I am not sure if I can go to the bank to get the leter...

Thanks in advance!

LetsReachCanada

Apr 4, 2019
Di

Thanks for coming back to update and help everyone!

I have two questions please:

1. Did you notarize your PF statements? My PF fund is held by my organization's private trust and they are not likely to provide a PF statement on the company letter head? Although I have the necessary funds in my savings account, I want to make my case stronger by showing my PF funds too (would a notarized one do?)

2. I also have an SBI Max Gain account. I wish to declare it. However, does it have to be stamped by the bank or would an online notarized version work? We are currently in lockdown, which is likely to get extended. I am not sure if I can go to the bank to get the leter...

Thanks in advance!

My replies:
1. Did not notarize
2. Not totally sure - check the forum for posts on whether people are doing that for their (non-loan) savings accounts, and whether IRCC is accepting it. If they are accepting, they should accept yours too.

Nouvel Espoir

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021
My replies:
1. Did not notarize
2. Not totally sure - check the forum for posts on whether people are doing that for their (non-loan) savings accounts, and whether IRCC is accepting it. If they are accepting, they should accept yours too.
Thanks for your reply.

So, you just submitted your online PF statements?

You said you had an SBI Max Gain Home Loan account. I just wanted to know if you declared this, and if you submitted any bank documents to show this home loan? I want to declare my home loan, but I can't go to the bank to get a signed letter/statement because of the lockdown...