+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got my CoPR. Ask: loans, rentals, MaxGain, PF, Reference Letters, LoE & more

LetsReachCanada

Apr 4, 2019
Thanks for your reply.

So, you just submitted your online PF statements?

You said you had an SBI Max Gain Home Loan account. I just wanted to know if you declared this, and if you submitted any bank documents to show this home loan? I want to declare my home loan, but I can't go to the bank to get a signed letter/statement because of the lockdown...

I've already answered these questions. Read my first reply to you, along with my first post in this thread. Good luck.

JMDTarun

Dec 7, 2021
Hey everyone, I got my CoPR yesterday.This post is to help others in the community. Following are my details:
CRS: 459
Primary applicant: wife
IELTS: both of us 8 avg
based in: India

Timeline:
Profile creation: April 2019
ITA…………………….…2019-04-03
AoR ……………………. last week May 2019
Medicals passed …….. Mid July 2019
Biometrics request …… Mid July 2019
Biometrics completed ... Mid July 2019
BGC started………………….. 2019-11-19
CoPR ………………….. 2019-11-20

Education:
My wife stated 2 or more degrees, me just one.

Experience:
We applied under relevant NOCs( will not share which ) showing 3+ years experience each. We did not ask current Orgs. to provide us with Ref letters due to obvious reasons.

Intl. trips:
My wife has done one. I've done many.

Finances:
My wife has no loans, I have a home loan + home top-up loan with SBI using overdraft facility called Maxgain. We showed 10 lakhs INR for both of us in a simple saving account of my wife - stamped statement of 6 months from the Bank. Over and above that, we showed both our Pension Funds(PF) as well as investment statements.

LoE:
Despite some posts here suggesting 'do not provide long LoEs and page numbers', we did what was logical in our case and provided an extensive LoE, with page numbers and an Index, as well as Appendices. The main takeaway here is that it should be presented well, explained concisely( 'why' and 'what') and a link further down for lengthy explanations/screenshots/statements.
We mentioned source of funds, including employment, bank statements, explanation for high value transactions as well as Gift agreement, rent deposit returns, etc.

Anything else, ask away!
Hi buddy can you please share format of loe. I am also in the same boat and have to provide leo for fund transfer from maxgain account to savings account.