+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GOT LMO and JOB OFFER while on visit visa..help...

Vjreal

Mar 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi...I am Vane..
I just have an urgent question..I came here in Saskatchewan to visit my sister...I was offered a job and there is already an approved LMO for me..now we submitted the documents and my original passport to apply for working visa in Newyork. It was received by CIC Newyork on March 18, 2013..Now my 6 months stay is fast approaching so i will extend my visitor visa..my question is should I inform or write a separate letter explaining why i will extend my stay? And explain to them that my working visa is currently processed and submitted in Newyork including my original passport? Also should i attach a photocopy of my LMO and Job Offer when i submit my application for extension of stay? Please help..im confused what to write coz in the form its asking purpose of stay...

Thank you
vane

ErickNL

Mar 15, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Those are the reasons you are looking to extend your stay, so I would definitely mention it in the letter. I would just add my LMO #, since this would allow them to confirm it's in your name. When does your visitor visa run out and what country are you from? If you are from a visa-exempt country you would have been better off driving down to the border for flagpoling purposes.

Vjreal

Mar 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My visa will expire on june 25, 2013...i am from the Philippines..thank you..:) i will submit my application of extension tomorrow..