+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got letter to send passport for final steps but Annex A missimg

spash007

Apr 4, 2018
In my letter, it says send signed Annex A form at the end of the document. But I don't see it. Has anyone experienced this before

My request letter is a 3 page pdf and it has the following content (just a sample)

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: IRCC.Agent-Agent.IRCC@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation..................................................<Other stuff related to passport/photos etc>..............

COMPLETE ANNEX A FOUND AT THE END OF THIS DOCUMENT AND SUBMIT IT WITH YOUR DOCUMENTS.

Regards,
MS04375
IRCC - Montreal
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Government of Canada
www.cic.gc.ca
There are free online and in-person services offered by designated settlement service providers that you and your family may be able to access to help prepare you for life in Canada. Visit our website to learn more http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-services.asp.
*************************************************************************************

And thats it. No Annex A form. Please advise