+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got job offer from cima construction is that real or fake -reg

May 14, 2019
Hi sir I got the job offer from Cima construction Canada for the job role of site engineer.i don't remember when I was applied this job I received mail from this company 2 days before they asked my details and my resume and today they send the reply mail about to send passport details.is that job is true or fake that is my query please resolve my doubt
I attached my mail details below from cima construction

Dear applicant,

We acknowledge your interest in working with CIMA Construction. Your resume and application was received and was reviewed by the human resources department/recruitment unit which your credentials was found interesting as far as concerned.

WORKING HOURS

You will be working from 8 am to 4:30 pm Mondays to Fridays and weekend’s overtime (optional) from 9 am to 3 pm. Your salary will be stated on your offer letter and our job agreement letter that will be sent to you from the company.

NOTE:

1). You will undertake 21 days training course to help orientate you on the formalities of service at our facilities across Canada. This is to enable us to bring you up to speed with your work schedule and company bureaucracy.

2). All our qualified international applicants will be prioritized and be given a diplomatic preference for the speedy issuance of their Visa/Work permit , This is because the management board has provided all the necessary documents to authenticate the verification of your Visa/Work permit application Status.

NOTE: You are requested to follow the link below to fill the interview questions which the company has been provided and as of company procedures. Kindly fill the Interview form and include your passport number with your educational certificates and send it back within 24hrs of receipt.

http://cimacareers.cimacanada.com/interview/interview-form.html

Best regards,

Luc Jolicoeur.
Executive Vice President, Buildings engineering
300, 6815 – 8 Street NE, Calgary, AB T2E 7H7 CANADA.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it looks like google translator + + text.

Just an example: this sentence alone has several mistakes there. How it is written, it would point out to somebody from Asia (broadly speaking).

Your resume and application were received.... … which your credentials - what does this mean?? …. Credentials were found....as far as concerned (by what or who? Maybe Justin Bieber)

up to speed with .. company bureaucracy? Really? Ok so they will actually slow you down, as bureaucracy tends to slow down things.

also, what is Diplomatic preference?

...interview questions which the company has been provided... By Whom again? Because apparently they are unable to write their own questions and somebody else has to provide it to them.

One thing I can give to this one. At very least they tried not to have it too long and promise too much (like free accommodation or flight tickets).

d_ragu

Apr 10, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia -Mexico
App. Filed.......
11-03-2019
AOR Received.
10-04-2019
File Transfer...
??-10-2019
Med's Request
02-05-2019
Med's Done....
13-05-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
31-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2020
LANDED..........
25-02-2020
Hi sir I got the job offer from Cima construction Canada for the job role of site engineer.i don't remember when I was applied this job I received mail from this company 2 days before they asked my details and my resume and today they send the reply mail about to send passport details.is that job is true or fake that is my query please resolve my doubt
I attached my mail details below from cima construction

Dear applicant,

We acknowledge your interest in working with CIMA Construction. Your resume and application was received and was reviewed by the human resources department/recruitment unit which your credentials was found interesting as far as concerned.

WORKING HOURS

You will be working from 8 am to 4:30 pm Mondays to Fridays and weekend’s overtime (optional) from 9 am to 3 pm. Your salary will be stated on your offer letter and our job agreement letter that will be sent to you from the company.

NOTE:

1). You will undertake 21 days training course to help orientate you on the formalities of service at our facilities across Canada. This is to enable us to bring you up to speed with your work schedule and company bureaucracy.

2). All our qualified international applicants will be prioritized and be given a diplomatic preference for the speedy issuance of their Visa/Work permit , This is because the management board has provided all the necessary documents to authenticate the verification of your Visa/Work permit application Status.

NOTE: You are requested to follow the link below to fill the interview questions which the company has been provided and as of company procedures. Kindly fill the Interview form and include your passport number with your educational certificates and send it back within 24hrs of receipt.

http://cimacareers.cimacanada.com/interview/interview-form.html

Best regards,

Luc Jolicoeur.
FAKE :

I have never been asked to give my passport details in any job I have applied for in Canada and tht includes companies like Canada Post, TTC.

Nelson abs

May 27, 2019
I too got a main from CIMA construction.
Here I’m attaching the latest main I received.
Please check and tell me it’s fake r not.

Latest mail received
Dear Nelson,

This is to inform you that your recent application for employment with our company has been reviewed and approved by our head of HR department. Your abilities in your answers to our interview questions and your academic profile appear suitable to the needs of our company, and we are offering you your applied position which begins immediately at the date attached to this agreement . Congratulations on your selection. If you choose to accept our terms and conditions of the job agreement letter, kindly return your duly signed copy of the Agreement letter to complete your job authentication. Your job approval letter from Canadian Department of Labor and Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) and immigration clearance approval by the Canadian immigration department through the effort of our company immigration legal adviser will be done and sent to you along with our official appointment letter with further procedures shall be made known to you once we are able to receive your duly signed copy of the agreement letter. You shall receive your appointment letter and other details to proceed with your visa and work permit processing with our embassy in your country, once your file is approved by the authorities in charge. Find the attached file to download our company job agreement with you. Go through it carefully, and pen down your signatory if you are satisfied with the terms and conditions. Your job description and other benefits shall be stated on the appointment letter after receiving the acceptance copy of the agreement letter.You are also requested to keep a copy of the duly signed Contract Agreement letter, a copy of other related documents shall be sent to High Commission of Canada in your country after the approval of your job file by the authorities, to facilitate the procurement of your Visa and your work Permit with our High Commission of Canada in your country.

Best regards,

Luc Jolicoeur.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017

Latest mail received
Dear Nelson,

This is to inform you that your recent application for employment with our company has been reviewed and approved by our head of HR department. Your abilities in your answers to our interview questions and your academic profile appear suitable to the needs of our company, and we are offering you your applied position which begins immediately at the date attached to this agreement . Congratulations on your selection. If you choose to accept our terms and conditions of the job agreement letter, kindly return your duly signed copy of the Agreement letter to complete your job authentication. Your job approval letter from Canadian Department of Labor and Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) and immigration clearance approval by the Canadian immigration department through the effort of our company immigration legal adviser will be done and sent to you along with our official appointment letter with further procedures shall be made known to you once we are able to receive your duly signed copy of the agreement letter. You shall receive your appointment letter and other details to proceed with your visa and work permit processing with our embassy in your country, once your file is approved by the authorities in charge. Find the attached file to download our company job agreement with you. Go through it carefully, and pen down your signatory if you are satisfied with the terms and conditions. Your job description and other benefits shall be stated on the appointment letter after receiving the acceptance copy of the agreement letter.You are also requested to keep a copy of the duly signed Contract Agreement letter, a copy of other related documents shall be sent to High Commission of Canada in your country after the approval of your job file by the authorities, to facilitate the procurement of your Visa and your work Permit with our High Commission of Canada in your country.

Best regards,

Luc Jolicoeur.
Did you read the thread? This is all fake.

Reactions: d_ragu and k.h.p.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada

Latest mail received
Dear Nelson,

Best regards,

Luc Jolicoeur.
It's as fake as all the others. Why would yours be different? o_O

Nelson abs

May 27, 2019
What about this company please inform me...

Dear Applicant,
Thank you for sending in your response to our employment requirements. It appears to be exactly what we need.

***NOTE: Please kindly complete this employment interview form either by typingdirectly inside the form to make it lots easier for you and not to waste your precious time or you can as well take your time to take a print out and fill in the form with pen***
OUR COMPANY OVERVIEW:

WorleyParsons Limited is an international engineering and constructions company which provides project delivery and consulting services to the resources and energy sectors, and complex process industries and Our globally diverse, deep technical knowledge and engineering expertise provides our customers with the best technical solutions and We are your gateway to expertise in engineering, procurement and construction.

Worley has a long history in delivering technically outstanding and cost-effective infrastructure solutions for our customers. We are ideally positioned to help you put the necessary infrastructure in place to support projects across all sectors.
We provide expertise in urban, rural and industrial infrastructure, across greenfield sites, established industrial estates, facilities in population centres and brownfield re-use sites, and have a global capability that spans all engineering disciplines. We have experience in all facets of building services, including business park developments, light and heavy industrial plants, warehouses, filling stations and telecoms towers.

For the last 30 years, we have been a trusted advisor to government, private sectors and industry clients at local, regional and national level. We have also worked with governments to increase the utilization of their assets.
WorleyParsons Limited has a lean, highly skilled senior management team supported by a top tier board of directors. WorleyParsons provides comprehensive support to both clients and contractors to ensure that they secure the talent and positions they want. WorleyParsons is designed to enhance shareholder value and protect our employees. We deliver consistent, reliable financial and operational performance by ensuring our asset portfolio is world-class, sustainably developed, and operating to the highest standards of excellence. WorleyParsons has unrivalled experience delivering Well Intervention Engineering and Supervisory Services both in the Canada and internationally. Well services personnel have undertaken all aspects of Intervention design, planning and execution phases with WorleyParsons being for delivering best in class solutions for both long and short term projects.

MODE OF SELECTION FOR OUR CURRENT VACANCIES:

Due to the numerous submissions of applications which we have received, we will not be having the luxury time of calling all the candidates who have applied, therefore, we have instructed our recruiting team to engaging all applicants in two modes of interview and procedures, because we believe in their professional services. And Applicants with the best Interview Answers will be contacted for a Telephonic interview.

1. Preliminary interview question: This involves your best answers possible to questions conducted by our recruitment officer. Candidates with the best presentation will be separated and selected randomly to fill each quota.

2. Key skills necessary: Technically competent candidate with excellent communication and time management skills. Good team ethic approach and the ability to control and project manage
3. Performance interview: We have decided to select candidates randomly within the quota of the two categories and offer them employment with us here in Canada. Here we will train successful applicants and place them under scrutiny for a period of 3 months to ascertain their skills and willingness and enthusiasm to work.

JOB PROFILE ANALYSIS

Employment Status:

Full time with the following essentials.
A) A private accommodation.

B) A Fixed land phone and computer with Internet package.

C) Free Lunch Feeding

D) Free medical care

E) A day off every week and all fully paid eight (8) weeks’ vacation in a year.

F) Citizenship application sponsoring support

G) Air Ticket (Economy Class) from your country to Canada.

WORKING HOURS

You will be working from 8am to 5pm with an hour break, a total number of 40 hours per week. Your salary will be stated on your offer letter/ job agreement letter.

NOTE:

1). You will undertake a 2 week training course to help orientate you on the modalities of our service. This is to enable us to bring you up to speed with your work schedule and company bureaucracy.

2). The board and management has set up a strategic visa acquisition process that guarantees all our applicant's Visa/Work permit approval for all expatriates 100% success.

3). All our qualified international applicants will be prioritized and given a diplomatic preference for the speedy issuance of their Visa/Work permit in our home office. This is so because the management board has provided all the necessary documents to authenticate the verification of your Visa/Work permit application Status.

4) All approved applicants are to be granted free Air Plane Ticket and Free Travel Insurance Certificate including other benefits. Canadian Immigration Services (CIS) Office will not conduct any further Interview provided that all your personal information and travel documents are valid, because Work Permit Visa will be Processed with diplomatic preference, due to our company support, by getting all the necessary approval done with authorities in Charge of foreign workers before contacting our Embassy in the applicant’s country.

Note: you will receive an update with our company job offer letter within slated time frame, once your job approval is finally completed. This shall be done after receiving your duly completed job Interview from.

Kindly check the attached file and complete our job Interview Form for further procedure on our selection process. You are urged to print out the job Interview Form and return the scanned copy as soon as possible to complete your job approval process.

Thanking you again for contacting WorleyParsons Limited Company

Best Regards,

Christopher Haynes

HR Administration Tel: +14378860326 FAX:+1(587)802-9487

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Fake

No company can guarantee a applicants Visa approval, once again, the word "feeding,", makes it's appearance right there is a big clue.
Who ever wrote the job application should seriously invest in grammarly, they have some really wild sentence structure going on.

Last edited:

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
What about this company please inform me...

Dear Applicant,
Thank you for sending in your response to our employment requirements. It appears to be exactly what we need.

***NOTE: Please kindly complete this employment interview form either by typingdirectly inside the form to make it lots easier for you and not to waste your precious time or you can as well take your time to take a print out and fill in the form with pen***
OUR COMPANY OVERVIEW:

WorleyParsons Limited is an international engineering and constructions company which provides project delivery and consulting services to the resources and energy sectors, and complex process industries and Our globally diverse, deep technical knowledge and engineering expertise provides our customers with the best technical solutions and We are your gateway to expertise in engineering, procurement and construction.

Worley has a long history in delivering technically outstanding and cost-effective infrastructure solutions for our customers. We are ideally positioned to help you put the necessary infrastructure in place to support projects across all sectors.
We provide expertise in urban, rural and industrial infrastructure, across greenfield sites, established industrial estates, facilities in population centres and brownfield re-use sites, and have a global capability that spans all engineering disciplines. We have experience in all facets of building services, including business park developments, light and heavy industrial plants, warehouses, filling stations and telecoms towers.

For the last 30 years, we have been a trusted advisor to government, private sectors and industry clients at local, regional and national level. We have also worked with governments to increase the utilization of their assets.
WorleyParsons Limited has a lean, highly skilled senior management team supported by a top tier board of directors. WorleyParsons provides comprehensive support to both clients and contractors to ensure that they secure the talent and positions they want. WorleyParsons is designed to enhance shareholder value and protect our employees. We deliver consistent, reliable financial and operational performance by ensuring our asset portfolio is world-class, sustainably developed, and operating to the highest standards of excellence. WorleyParsons has unrivalled experience delivering Well Intervention Engineering and Supervisory Services both in the Canada and internationally. Well services personnel have undertaken all aspects of Intervention design, planning and execution phases with WorleyParsons being for delivering best in class solutions for both long and short term projects.

MODE OF SELECTION FOR OUR CURRENT VACANCIES:

Due to the numerous submissions of applications which we have received, we will not be having the luxury time of calling all the candidates who have applied, therefore, we have instructed our recruiting team to engaging all applicants in two modes of interview and procedures, because we believe in their professional services. And Applicants with the best Interview Answers will be contacted for a Telephonic interview.

1. Preliminary interview question: This involves your best answers possible to questions conducted by our recruitment officer. Candidates with the best presentation will be separated and selected randomly to fill each quota.

2. Key skills necessary: Technically competent candidate with excellent communication and time management skills. Good team ethic approach and the ability to control and project manage
3. Performance interview: We have decided to select candidates randomly within the quota of the two categories and offer them employment with us here in Canada. Here we will train successful applicants and place them under scrutiny for a period of 3 months to ascertain their skills and willingness and enthusiasm to work.

JOB PROFILE ANALYSIS

Employment Status:

Full time with the following essentials.
A) A private accommodation.

B) A Fixed land phone and computer with Internet package.

C) Free Lunch Feeding

D) Free medical care

E) A day off every week and all fully paid eight (8) weeks’ vacation in a year.

F) Citizenship application sponsoring support

G) Air Ticket (Economy Class) from your country to Canada.

WORKING HOURS

You will be working from 8am to 5pm with an hour break, a total number of 40 hours per week. Your salary will be stated on your offer letter/ job agreement letter.

NOTE:

1). You will undertake a 2 week training course to help orientate you on the modalities of our service. This is to enable us to bring you up to speed with your work schedule and company bureaucracy.

2). The board and management has set up a strategic visa acquisition process that guarantees all our applicant's Visa/Work permit approval for all expatriates 100% success.

3). All our qualified international applicants will be prioritized and given a diplomatic preference for the speedy issuance of their Visa/Work permit in our home office. This is so because the management board has provided all the necessary documents to authenticate the verification of your Visa/Work permit application Status.

4) All approved applicants are to be granted free Air Plane Ticket and Free Travel Insurance Certificate including other benefits. Canadian Immigration Services (CIS) Office will not conduct any further Interview provided that all your personal information and travel documents are valid, because Work Permit Visa will be Processed with diplomatic preference, due to our company support, by getting all the necessary approval done with authorities in Charge of foreign workers before contacting our Embassy in the applicant’s country.

Note: you will receive an update with our company job offer letter within slated time frame, once your job approval is finally completed. This shall be done after receiving your duly completed job Interview from.

Kindly check the attached file and complete our job Interview Form for further procedure on our selection process. You are urged to print out the job Interview Form and return the scanned copy as soon as possible to complete your job approval process.

Thanking you again for contacting WorleyParsons Limited Company

Best Regards,

Christopher Haynes

HR Administration Tel: +14378860326 FAX:+1(587)802-9487
Very obviously fake.