+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

got ita today

shafiq.hamza

Jan 9, 2015
Hey K

Heartiest congratulations on ur success... Well i would like to know the things they require after they send ITA...
can u please share with me the email u got regarding 'ITA...mine address is shafiq.hamza@live.com

That will give me a clear picture of all the papers and credentials they require..

Thanx :)

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
k1123 said:
846 without eca
600 for lmia
110 for age
83 for ielts
canadian work experience 53
Congratulations! Please consider adding yourself to the spreadsheet (link in my signature): it's a quick process, and it will give everyone a better idea about the real score distribution.

hope for the best

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
unknown
NOC Code......
6XXX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
k1123 said:
846 without eca
600 for lmia
110 for age
83 for ielts
canadian work experience 53
WOW so ECA is not a MUST ... even I got my ITA at first draw but now I also think there is a BIG loophole in Express Entry... how can ECA is not a MUST ? I think Education is not the most important thing but at least when you are designing an immigration system that It should be a requirement as well. This is a Big loophole in Express Entry and they shall fix that ASAP.

porc

Jan 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Barn Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope for the best said:
WOW so ECA is not a MUST ... even I got my ITA at first draw but now I also think there is a BIG loophole in Express Entry... how can ECA is not a MUST ? I think Education is not the most important thing but at least when you are designing an immigration system that It should be a requirement as well. This is a Big loophole in Express Entry and they shall fix that ASAP.
If you meet canadian experience category you may not need ECA unless you want to increase your points.

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How does one get LMIA without ECA ?

Just applying for jobs via jobbank, getting offer letter from prospective employer, without having ECA in EE profile works ?

hope for the best

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
unknown
NOC Code......
6XXX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hariskhan said:
How does one get LMIA without ECA ?

Just applying for jobs via jobbank, getting offer letter from prospective employer, without having ECA in EE profile works ?
What I mean loophole is people suppose to get previous working experiences or related education to be able to get LMIA for such job ... but the sad truth is I know some people got LMO from the past and they didn't have any related working experience nor education, but now they can also have better chance to get ITA over some other people .... so this is a totally loophole that CIC does not put EDUCATION as one of the requirement to apply for EE

Canadaprseeker

Dec 22, 2014
Hi Congrats. Did u receive any instructions about sending hard copy of the documents seperately or its just only submitting the online application and uploading the scanned documents .