+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

got ITA on Nov.2, but declared ielts score 8,7,7,6,actual was 8,7,7,5.5, plz adv

thejkhan

Jun 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mukulabd said:
If they ignore your EE profile history (ielts registration number, date), you are lucky, otherwise you are screwed.
They won't ignore that - it's part of background check. He will be banned for misrepresentation.

gaga10

Dec 2, 2016
BC4life said:
When exactly did you get the IELTS result? Was it before or after ITA?
ITA nov.2,2016, and new IELTS score 2 Dec., 2016, eAPR application before 2 Jan.2017.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
gaga10 said:
ITA nov.2,2016, and new IELTS score 2 Dec., 2016, eAPR application before 2 Jan.2017.
Dude, reject the ITA and retake your ielts. It was foolish to think you could just lie and make up the results. You don't meet the minimum requirement. Decline the ITA, retake ielts and try again.

gaga10

Dec 2, 2016
kryt0n said:
Dude, reject the ITA and retake your ielts. It was foolish to think you could just lie and make up the results. You don't meet the minimum requirement. Decline the ITA, retake ielts and try again.
I have already new score on 2 December 2016,which is 8,7,7,6.5.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
gaga10 said:
I have already new score on 2 December 2016,which is 8,7,7,6.5.
Ok, but you still have to decline the current ita.

BC4life

Nov 5, 2015
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
HKVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
07-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
XX-07-2017
Doesn't really matter, you did not meet the requirements at the time of the application.

You could try your luck though if you do not foresee to be able to get another ITA any time soon with the new scoring models, but I would be surprised if you could go through

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
Guys I need advice, I have played with come to canada tool when I was not eligible for EE and made a profile but only entered my age no false ECA number or no false IELTS number I was just checking that do they give points for age. Lol :D

I got the Email in my account that at this time You are not eligible for EE. So now if I get an ITA will this thing cause me trouble?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gaga10 said:
Thanks Asivad,
Can I edit the score i a scared and stressed mode i am not touching the application, its written on IRCC website the person should meet the minimum criteria while i was not meeting the MEC for IELTS 6 each at the time of invitation, please advise
Based on the information provided AFTER my previous comment, recommend that you decline this ITA. You did NOT meet the MEC at the time of receiving the ITA and actively falsified information only in order to get the ITA - that is misrepresentation.

mukulabd

Oct 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fatani said:
Guys I need advice, I have played with come to canada tool when I was not eligible for EE and made a profile but only entered my age no false ECA number or no false IELTS number I was just checking that do they give points for age. Lol :D

I got the Email in my account that at this time You are not eligible for EE. So now if I get an ITA will this thing cause me trouble?
I dont think that's a big issue. OP's concern is legit because he/she got an ITA based on false information. Most probably they background cross check all the information provided by the applicant at the time of the ITA.

gaga10

Dec 2, 2016
Asivad Anac said:
Based on the information provided AFTER my previous comment, recommend that you decline this ITA. You did NOT meet the MEC at the time of receiving the ITA and actively falsified information only in order to get the ITA - that is misrepresentation.
Thanks ASIVAD, i am going to decline the ITA next week, before i do this i will read more opinions and reviews from other members, after declining i will be back into the pool with 365 score only as i will loose 600 points of LMIA as the policy changed on 19th Nov.2016, and i will try to go through the Provincial route.My bad luck :'(

thanks everyone for help, more suggestions and reviews are welcome

Wellwisher1304

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
In my opinion please withdraw and wait for the next draw to happen. You will be stuck at a later stage and you don't want that!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gaga10 said:
Thanks ASIVAD, i am going to decline the ITA next week, before i do this i will read more opinions and reviews from other members, after declining i will be back into the pool with 365 score only as i will loose 600 points of LMIA as the policy changed on 19th Nov.2016, and i will try to go through the Provincial route.My bad luck :'(

thanks everyone for help, more suggestions and reviews are welcome
Withdraw it. Remember that misrepresentation can get you banned from applying for PR for 5 years.

gaga10

Dec 2, 2016
Wellwisher1304 said:
In my opinion please withdraw and wait for the next draw to happen. You will be stuck at a later stage and you don't want that!
thanks, i will decline ITA for sure, cant take risk of misrepresentation, and want to keep open door through provincial route.

gaga10

Dec 2, 2016
dan_and said:
Bad luck? What a joke.

You deliberately provided false information so that you could obtain an ITA you didn't deserve. This is extremely unfair behaviour towards everyone else who is playing by the rules, and it serves you right that your chances of immigrating to Canada have now declined considerably.
hello Dan,

we have to see the final outcome in this episode, the final result is i am going to decline the ITA,its really my bad luck that i was trying to get ielts score in 5 different sittings but i could not and LMIA expiry was very close, then i read the committee report on express entry somewhere on the internet that govt. is considering to change the rule anytime(please see the july 2016 report of CIC on express entry), and that is why i applied and got ITA and thought at least i should get ITA, if needs then i would decline in future before eAPR and that is why i am doing now, and then rules changed on Nov. 19. I did not have any option, but anyway i am not playing further and declining the ITA.
Thanks for your comments.

alok4best

Dec 19, 2014
Frankfurt
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-Dec-2014
Nomination.....
24-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
7-Apr-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
7-Apr-2015
Med's Request
17-Jun-2015
Med's Done....
23-Jun-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-Aug-2015
LANDED..........
27-Nov-2015
gaga10 said:
hello Dan,

we have to see the final outcome in this episode, the final result is i am going to decline the ITA,its really my bad luck that i was trying to get ielts score in 5 different sittings but i could not and LMIA expiry was very close, then i read the committee report on express entry somewhere on the internet that govt. is considering to change the rule anytime(please see the july 2016 report of CIC on express entry), and that is why i applied and got ITA and thought at least i should get ITA, if needs then i would decline in future before eAPR and that is why i am doing now, and then rules changed on Nov. 19. I did not have any option, but anyway i am not playing further and declining the ITA.
Thanks for your comments.
No matter how much you try to justify it, the fact remains that when you got your ITA, your actual IELTS was lesser than what you claimed it to be.
This is a clear cut case of falsifying information. Declining and starting afresh is the best course of action, which you are doing now. All the best for further draws. Pls check SINP as well. They are inviting applications for Occupation In Demand category for last couple of months.