+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got ITA but still 1 year Canadian work experience not completed.

chandnikej

Jan 21, 2019
Hi Everyone, The same just happened to me, I have not yet completed one year , will be completing in 20 days but system has granted me points for CEC already .Shall i reject/Accept the ITA. If I have to accept when should I actually accept the ITA ? Post 20 days or immediately?

SK7052

Nov 1, 2020
Hi

I have a query to ask you regarding accepting of declining the ITA.

I recieved my ITA yesterday that is December 9 2020. But i will be completing my work experience on Jan 15 2021 which is one month 1 week away now..

Should i accept the invitation or decline it.

Please help ..

team13

Jan 13, 2020
Hi

I have a query to ask you regarding accepting of declining the ITA.

I recieved my ITA yesterday that is December 9 2020. But i will be completing my work experience on Jan 15 2021 which is one month 1 week away now..

Should i accept the invitation or decline it.

Please help ..
Hi, I received the same ITA, my one year completion is on Jan 5th. Based on my reading is that we can accept and submit everything after the our experience if full 1 year (52 weeks). Since we are waiting for completion of year to submit the application then why not just decline and wait for new ITA after the completion of the year?

emmalyng

Star Member
May 3, 2020
Hi, I received the same ITA, my one year completion is on Jan 5th. Based on my reading is that we can accept and submit everything after the our experience if full 1 year (52 weeks). Since we are waiting for completion of year to submit the application then why not just decline and wait for new ITA after the completion of the year?
Got eligibility passed now, only waiting for FINAL Decision, so dont decline the ITA - wait for 52 weeks or more before you submit the app! Goodluck guys

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020
@Raggy
Sorry for late reply!
My best advice what I did in same situation was..I accepted the ITA then I applied after my actual completion of 1 year on papers.
So accept it and submit all your documents and fee after 25 days.Take extra 5 days to be on safer side and congratulations on your ITA
@Dimpimahi91
As long as you have the letter which states that you are permanent and FULL TIME employee...your less hours wouldn’t make any difference.
Go for it.
And by the way how many hours were on your paystubs most of the time?
Hi dear.I also got ITA on 9 dec but ma one year experience gonna be complete on 20 jan 2021.one more twist is whn I fill ma express entry profile I filled dates for the jobs but there was ques that do you have one year experience in which I filled yes as I confused with 1560 hours n 1 year experience.now I accepted invitation n documents are ready but dint submit yet .so wat should I do decline it or submit after 20 jan 2021.

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020
This is OK since they consider work experience in one-month intervals. Since you're within one month of completing the year, you got the ITA.

However, you should not submit the application till after you have completed the whole year. Your consultant is correct as far as I know.
When I fill ma profile there was a question tht do you have one year experience which gonna complete on 20 jan 2021 but I answered yes n allocated point was 482 n got ITA.whn I came to know ma mistake I decline ITA n made required changes in ma profile but it did not decrease ma points.m sure m again gonna get ITA b4 20 jan 2021.at that time what should I do.accept it or decline it again or submit ma file after 20 jan 2021.

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020
Thats nice.

I got ITA before 19 days till my 1 year completion. But I submitted documents after1 year completion
Ok.it’s a way to apply I think but I decline ma ITA which I got b4 one year competition even did not choose the option to submit file after one year completion.I read a lot about it so I got the idea that at the time of ITA one should complete one year.but don’t wrry it ll also work if u submit after one year completion and gotITA b4.

G_sha

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Ok.it’s a way to apply I think but I decline ma ITA which I got b4 one year competition even did not choose the option to submit file after one year completion.I read a lot about it so I got the idea that at the time of ITA one should complete one year.but don’t wrry it ll also work if u submit after one year completion and gotITA b4.
Yeah, I got to know this 2 months after submitted my documents. I thought to withdraw my application after 2 months of submission. But some consultant suggests me that don't withdraw it just for this reason

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020
Yeah, I got to know this 2 months after submitted my documents. I thought to withdraw my application after 2 months of submission. But some consultant suggests me that don't withdraw it just for this reason
Yeah don’t withdraw.it ll work.I had time that’s y o wait for another ITA but ppl usually do wat u did so it ll definitely work.don’t wrry.wait for some expert’s reply too.