+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got ineligible in SINP due to NOC mismatch

kamla53

Sep 27, 2019
I got ineligible in SINP.They have given me reason as below.

Work Experience Credentials:
You do not meet the SINP work experience requirements. Our assessment of your work experience from the 10 years prior to application shows that it was not related to an occupation listed on the SINP In‐Demand Occupation List at the time that your application was submitted.
In your application, you stated that your Intended Occupation NOC was NOC 4162. Our assessment shows that your job duties were not related to NOC 4162 and also some or all of the establishment(s) in which you were employed does not relate to NOC 4162. You self assessed your work experience in NOC 1122 which was not on the In Demand Occupation List at time of your application submission.

My question is,Can I change my NOC and job title & reapply in other suitable NOC?

J2019

Aug 4, 2019

You do not meet the SINP work experience requirements. Our assessment of your work experience from the 10 years prior to application shows that it was not related to an occupation listed on the SINP In‐Demand Occupation List at the time that your application was submitted.
In your application, you stated that your Intended Occupation NOC was NOC 4162. Our assessment shows that your job duties were not related to NOC 4162 and also some or all of the establishment(s) in which you were employed does not relate to NOC 4162. You self assessed your work experience in NOC 1122 which was not on the In Demand Occupation List at time of your application submission.

My question is,Can I change my NOC and job title & reapply in other suitable NOC?
Your noc and when you applied

Pure Soul

Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...

Choose 1122 if it's in the list now.and reapply.
Don't change job duties and they already have record and know what you are doing. .

Reactions: kamla53

kamla53

Sep 27, 2019
Don't change job duties and they already have record and know what you are doing. .
I had worked as Business & Market Research Analyst.(2009-2012,In staffing & solution company at their clients site which is Diploma Certificate program’s Education school administrative department.

I had also worked as a Market Research Analyst.(2012-2015, in computer sales & service company)

Currently working as a Business Intelligent Analysts in Real estate property consultants & Management company.(May-2015 to till date in/from which I got ineligible letter from SINP)

So that reason,Can I change 4162 NOC code & Job title?except duties...

Or I can change only NOC?

Is there any bad impact on my file?or will it be ok to process?

kamla53

Sep 27, 2019
I had worked as Business & Market Research Analyst.(2009-2012,In staffing & solution company at their clients site which is Diploma Certificate program’s Education school administrative department.

I had also worked as a Market Research Analyst.(2012-2015, in computer sales & service company)

Currently working as a Business Intelligent Analysts in Real estate property consultants & Management company.(May-2015 to till date in/from which I got ineligible letter from SINP)

Can u plz help me out?

kamla53

Sep 27, 2019

tanislm

Oct 27, 2019
Hello everyone, greetings, few days ago I received the dreaded ineligible letter from SINP. My NOC was 0821 (dairy farm manager), reason for ineligibility was that my education doesn't match with my job experience.
Now my education was Bachelor of Business Administration and the NOC is a skill type 0 (unlike type A or B), not a technical or professional job.
Do you guys think a second review will be fruitful? Or should I move on to other path?

mandeep055

Feb 2, 2020
Hello everyone, greetings, few days ago I received the dreaded ineligible letter from SINP. My NOC was 0821 (dairy farm manager), reason for ineligibility was that my education doesn't match with my job experience.
Now my education was Bachelor of Business Administration and the NOC is a skill type 0 (unlike type A or B), not a technical or professional job.
Do you guys think a second review will be fruitful? Or should I move on to other path?
It will be if u r doing ur own work not in any under.

Shamber

Aug 7, 2019
O have a query, what if within the last 10years
2009-2019
Someone is 1241 for 3years 2009 to 2012
Then 1221 for 7years plus 2012 till date.
Can u claim 10years experience while selecting 1221 and then providing evidence of job for 1241.
(Note both are in the demand list picked)
Will that count as 10years totally since both documents with 2different nocs are on the list drawn