+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got gcms notes. Please help

Navkaran

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
I applied for student visa but got refused. So I applied for gcms notes and few days back I got my gcms notes but there were no reason mentioned why vo refused my visa. Don’t know what to do now

Navkaran

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
There are reasons. They're near the end of the document. Look again.
I have seen many gcms notes and i know that on last pages there are 4-5 notes about application . In my gcms notes there are notes like client meets sds requirements, ielts verified, but there are no notes explaining my visa rejection .

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
I have seen many gcms notes and i know that on last pages there are 4-5 notes about application . In my gcms notes there are notes like client meets sds requirements, ielts verified, but there are no notes explaining my visa rejection .
What does it say on your notes? Write down every word on the notes here. Then read what you've written.

Navkaran

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
I would say apply again, you have a chance owing to the fact that there are no red flags raised by the VO.
At times it has to do with the sheer volume of applications that they receive where fair decisions are not made.
Have you got your visa .?

Parmar00

Jan 7, 2020
I applied for student visa but got refused. So I applied for gcms notes and few days back I got my gcms notes but there were no reason mentioned why vo refused my visa. Don’t know what to do now
Kiwe apply kita c yrr mai v kita c but objection lga te kehnde reapply with passport stamp photo 9653435265 whatsapp te msg kri veer