+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got GCMS notes. Please give your advice .

Navkaran

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
My profile-

Graduation in Bachelors of computer application in 2019
Ielts-7.5
College- Conestoga College
Program applied - Enterprise content management ( post graduate certificate )
Applied sds visa for jan 2020 intake on 13 sep and got refused on 20 sep for following reasons-
1. Not leave canada based on purpose of visit
2. Proposed course are not reasonable in light of : your qualifications, previous education, missing marks sheet etc.....

now got gcms notes and in notes visa officer is saying-
Application is reviewed . Based on the info on file, i am not satisfied that proposed studies form a part of logical, consistent study path or that PA has sufficient socio-economic ties to home country to compel departure from canada . It is unclear how the applicants current or previous employment aligns with the proposed studies. Study plan was seen , however applicant does not explain why they need to undergo this program at this stage of their career and why a similar program was not considered in home country. After careful review of all the documents submitted in support of this application , i am not satisfied that proposed studies would improve career prospects at home .

Now the main thing which is bothering me is that in notes visa officer is saying about my employment but i have never done any job in my life . I Have done my graduation this year only.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
The visa officer mentions that because you haven't had a job, so it's hard to see why this new program would help you.

Your biggest issue is not that sentence, though, it's this one:
Study plan was seen , however applicant does not explain why they need to undergo this program at this stage of their career and why a similar program was not considered in home country.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
It doesnt seem like you addressed all the questions in your study plan. There are like 8 questions which need to be addressed they should be in the paper application instructions for your country.

sandhu_17

Aug 10, 2019
I have same IELTS score and same course and college. But I did internship at Capegemini for 3 months in Business Intelligence which aligns with this course. I have clarified everything in my sop. But i was denied visa 2 times in 2014 for insufficient funds. I have tried to overcome all those reasons. But seeing your profile, I am also worried a bit as this course aligns with your bachelors there shouldn’t have been any problems. I applied on 24 october in sds

Navkaran

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
It doesnt seem like you addressed all the questions in your study plan. There are like 8 questions which need to be addressed they should be in the paper application instructions for your country.
I applied sds online and if i am not wrong , I think sds application can only be applied online.

Navkaran

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
I have same IELTS score and same course and college. But I did internship at Capegemini for 3 months in Business Intelligence which aligns with this course. I have clarified everything in my sop. But i was denied visa 2 times in 2014 for insufficient funds. I have tried to overcome all those reasons. But seeing your profile, I am also worried a bit as this course aligns with your bachelors there shouldn’t have been any problems. I applied on 24 october in sds
My friend got visa yesterday for this course and he has profile exactly as of mine but has ielts score 6.5 the funny thing is here that he copied my sop.

Reactions: sandhu_17

sandhu_17

Aug 10, 2019
My friend got visa yesterday for this course and he has profile exactly as of mine but has ielts score 6.5 the funny thing is here that he copied my sop.
I applied after 12th(84%) with IELTS 7 under SSP in Sheridan 1 sem fee and gic in 2014. I thought nothing could go wrong. I was denied for financial incapacity but my friends who barely fulfilled their ielts and educational requirements got their visa. Same happened for next intake for general category. So i think no matter how good your profile and sop is, you need good luck. This time too i have 84% in bachelors, IELTS 7.5, i myself own property, showed dad income, bank statement, strong sop. See how this time result turns out. Best wishes to you for your future endeavours.

Navkaran

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
I applied after 12th(84%) with IELTS 7 under SSP in Sheridan 1 sem fee and gic in 2014. I thought nothing could go wrong. I was denied for financial incapacity but my friends who barely fulfilled their ielts and educational requirements got their visa. Same happened for next intake for general category. So i think no matter how good your profile and sop is, you need good luck. This time too i have 84% in bachelors, IELTS 7.5, i myself own property, showed dad income, bank statement, strong sop. See how this time result turns out. Best wishes to you for your future endeavours.
Please do inform me when you get the visa.