+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

got final approval today.

tanzirmahim

Mar 26, 2020
thank you, would you have any idea how long it took before ghost update and bvl ?>
actually i received the BVL back in July and thats when it was approved but they held on to the decision until today. there has been several ghost updates in the past few days.

proceso

May 1, 2020
actually i received the BVL back in July and thats when it was approved but they held on to the decision until today. there has been several ghost updates in the past few days.
What is this ghost updates means ?

i also saw my profile changing from "submitted" to "updated" then again "submitted" .... today also it changed form "submitted" to "updated" then back to "submitted" #confusing

Nothing was changed as per what i can see though

And the review of eligibility is "
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Ever since I know it

tanzirmahim

Mar 26, 2020

i also saw my profile changing from "submitted" to "updated" then again "submitted" .... today also it changed form "submitted" to "updated" then back to "submitted" #confusing

Ever since I know it
this is usually the case when there's an update on your profile, it means an officer has reviewed your file recently and still a lot of things to be checked. i applied for my gcms notes and got to see an awful lot of information being updated on regular basis which is not under any impression to be disclosed unless you apply for your gcms notes, good luck!

• Love
Reactions: proceso

proceso

May 1, 2020
this is usually the case when there's an update on your profile, it means an officer has reviewed your file recently and still a lot of things to be checked. i applied for my gcms notes and got to see an awful lot of information being updated on regular basis which is not under any impression to be disclosed unless you apply for your gcms notes, good luck!
Thanks for the info

yenice

Sep 14, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-10-2022
Nomination.....
17-10-2022
AOR Received.
30-10-2022
Received BVL and OPR today.
Applied on 2nd Aug
AiP 8 Sep
BVL and OPR on 18 Nov
Applied from South Korea
Application was processed in Philippines
Program: PhD
University: Uni of Quebec
@Hellbringer in relation to your post yesterday, they are forwarding applications to PH.

jagmeetsinghji1

Feb 4, 2020

Ever since I know it
[/QUO
Alot of people on the same page.. including me...so don't worry ur not alone...if they are taking that much time u should think that it going to be positive...they usually refuse straight away

Raiton

Oct 1, 2020
hello everyone, so i have finally received an official approval.

timeline:
applied on 17th March (paper based)
BVL on 17th May,
AIP on 24th August.
final approval: 18th October
Program: 3 years bachelor in arts on English literature at the university of winnipeg.

however, the visa counterfoil I've been provided will expire 6 months before the end of my study because the visa counterfoil was stamped back in july and is valid until july 2023 and was also approved back then according to my gcms notes. will i be able to extend it given the grounds of delays caused by the pandemic?
Approval SS
Hey brother. Have you travelled yet? And did you resolve the issue at the border? Was your permit amended to reflect the length of your program?

Slyar

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020

Ever since I know it
Hey did you get your final approval?