+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got email for Citizenship Test but did not receive copy in the MAIL. Will I write the exam still?

chelsea

Sep 19, 2011
Hi! Anyone who had experienced receiving email for test invite, but did not get the copy of the official confirmation in the mail? Will I still be able to write the exam still? I received the email on Sept 17th for test on Oct 4th but ecas says I will receive a copy of official confirmation in the mail. To date, I have not received any. Any thoughts? Thanks!

torrcan

Nov 10, 2014
Hi! Anyone who had experienced receiving email for test invite, but did not get the copy of the official confirmation in the mail? Will I still be able to write the exam still? I received the email on Sept 17th for test on Oct 4th but ecas says I will receive a copy of official confirmation in the mail. To date, I have not received any. Any thoughts? Thanks!
They send it either by email or by post - both are official confirmation.
Print the pdf you have received in email and bring it to the test location along with your other documents on your test day - you'll be good.
Congratulations by the way.

Reactions: kushari and chelsea

chelsea

Sep 19, 2011
They send it either by email or by post - both are official confirmation.
Print the pdf you have received in email and bring it to the test location along with your other documents on your test day - you'll be good.
Congratulations by the way.
Yay, thank you!:)