Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I received an reply from London CHC,which is as below,

Dear Sir,

In response to your email, please be advised that your medical examination results have been received and are due to expire 13 June 2011.

We anticipate issuing the letter requesting for your passport for visa issuance in January 2011.

Yours faithfully,

High Commission of Canada

what does it mean?They will send PPR to me by JAN 2011?Please interpret the above mail for me.
I have sent my medicals on mid june.

OhCanadiana

VIP Member
Feb 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sudhakar_pt said:
Hi,

Dear Sir,

In response to your email, please be advised that your medical examination results have been received and are due to expire 13 June 2011.

We anticipate issuing the letter requesting for your passport for visa issuance in January 2011.

Yours faithfully,

what does it mean?They will send PPR to me by JAN 2011?Please interpret the above mail for me.
I read it to say they expect to send your PPR by Jan 2011. Without reading the email you send them, I don't know if they are trying to say anything further.

By the way, remember that your visa will expire latest at the same time that your medicals expire.

Appan

Jun 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Grace of God
sudhakar_pt said:
Hi,

Dear Sir,

Yours faithfully,

--= CHC LONDON =--
Ohhh... It seems all FSW (FEB 2008 - 2010)... Visa quota is Over for this Year 2010.......

means they only issue visa for Pre- Feb 2008.
!!!!!!!

sudhakar_pt

Star Member
May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
Thankyou ohcanadian.But why so long they will take?.My question to them was about my present status of my application.

pooja123

Feb 20, 2010
sudhakar_pt said:
Hi,

Dear Sir,

Yours faithfully,

They are asking to deposit your passport so that they can issue visa.
and they are asking you to complete the formality as your medical expires in June 2011.

sudhakar_pt

Star Member
May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi appan,
I don't think quota is over.Because lot of FSW applicants are still getting visa.

sudhakar_pt

Star Member
May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
can I send another enquiry to London and ask why it will take so long?will it affect my case negatively?

Appan

Jun 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Grace of God
Hi Sudhakar, It looks like Good News!! Your PR is confirmed.

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
sudhakar_pt said:
Hi,

Dear Sir,

Yours faithfully,

yes you got it right. they will request you for the passports around january, 2011.

sudhakar_pt

Star Member
May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My question is why they will take so long untill Jan2011.Even they didn't mention anything about security check.