+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got correspondence letter after 3 years of applying for TRV

Medusa007

Mar 10, 2023
Actually,, you need to write a webform to the visa office processing for Ghana which is Accra I guess and request for your minors' visas as she can't travel without them.
Noted, I checked the minors on the tracker and each of them have thier visa document numbers as well as expiration dates.

Reactions: mugere

Ildah

May 26, 2023
Yeah,I will be going for atleast a month. That's why I decide to risk submitting my passport. And now I'm beginning to think it might have been a mistake, should have just requested passport submission extension
Hello omondi, did you get your passport back? If yes how long did it take? Asking coz I submitted mine last week , just want to know the time frame

Nov 6, 2023
Pls help I got my bvl yesterday, but on checking the tracker I didn’t see any visa number uploaded , should I be worried pls ?
I am wondering to know your application status bro? It is long time back, But looks same mine situation, Have you seen Visa document details after receiving BVL? Finally approved?

Shabnamiii

Jan 19, 2024
I am wondering to know your application status bro? It is long time back, But looks same mine situation, Have you seen Visa document details after receiving BVL? Finally approved?
Im in the same situation. did you get your visa? I got BVL 10 days ago(10 January) but I see no document number in my tracker(last updated 11 January.)

m7_1212

Jan 19, 2024
Hello guys
I applied for a TRV 17th of July 2022. Eligibility completed but background still in progress. No docs info showing on the tracker. I'm losing hope, but reading this thread gave me some back. Anyone applied on the same date and got their PPR?

Mopado5

Feb 7, 2024
Hello guys
I applied for a TRV 17th of July 2022. Eligibility completed but background still in progress. No docs info showing on the tracker. I'm losing hope, but reading this thread gave me some back. Anyone applied on the same date and got their PPR?
Did your documents finally showed up on the tracker?

Shabiii

Apr 18, 2018
Hello guys
Did you get your BVL?

DRIS mertin

Star Member
Sep 8, 2022
Qatar
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
i checked my iRCC Tracker and the last updates was on 21 February
Eligibility completed biometric completed and background completed on 21February
but no BVL and no updates on the IRCC portal ; and no VISA number in the Tracker
your help please ???

Azka.C

Feb 21, 2024
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
VISIT
App. Filed.......
23-09-2023
My timeline :
I applied for visitor visa from Pakistan on 23 September 2023
Biometric were done on 2 November
Application latest update in tracker on 16 November
Since then my eligibility and background check are both in progress
My application is processing at Abu dhabi office
Have sent web form 2 times too
Anyone with same situation?

khan904

Feb 9, 2024
i checked my iRCC Tracker and the last updates was on 21 February
Eligibility completed biometric completed and background completed on 21February
but no BVL and no updates on the IRCC portal ; and no VISA number in the Tracker
your help please ???
Any update martin ??? Same me