+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got correspondence letter after 3 years of applying for TRV

mumu @

Mar 6, 2023
The reason why I'm worried is because I'm supposed to be travelling 11th of next month. I'm afraid my passport might over stay. How long did they say the waiting time for stamped passports to be returned?
From the few I know it took them 7 days
But again we cannot Know
So lets wait for 1 week

Omondi M

Star Member
Sep 16, 2022
Will you stay on your trip for more than 30 days? Bcuz you need to submit your passport within the 30days they have requested.
Yeah,I will be going for atleast a month. That's why I decide to risk submitting my passport. And now I'm beginning to think it might have been a mistake, should have just requested passport submission extension

mugg

Jan 14, 2023
Yeah,I will be going for atleast a month. That's why I decide to risk submitting my passport. And now I'm beginning to think it might have been a mistake, should have just requested passport submission extension
Sorry tho but well, the work has already been done, just hope and pray you get it early so you can make it in time for your trip, all the best.

Omondi M

Star Member
Sep 16, 2022
Sorry tho but well, the work has already been done, just hope and pray you get it early so you can make it in time for your trip, all the best.
Yeah
I think I might cancel and push my flight ahead incase my passport delays

Reactions: mugg

Marie Fogarty

Apr 23, 2023
Congratulations to all of you who received their ppr!
i am still waiting. And i dont have access to tracker so.. praying for good news very soon!! Bvl was april 15! Lets all stay positive!

Reactions: Nank!16

Mubi143

Apr 28, 2023
21 march 2020submission
Correspondence letter april 26 2023
Tracker shows document number and expiry date .
i am still confused what’s happening.
please guide me .