+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got correspondence letter after 3 years of applying for TRV

Tinkywinki

Nov 27, 2021
@Tinkywinki

Go to this link

https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login[/ and create login there and u can see your status and activity if they approved then can see Visa Document number and expiry date as well [/QUOTE] In the tracker, it shows Biometric: completed Eligibility: completed Background check: in progress Visa details not available yet I guess tracker will take[QUOTE="MR0307, post: 10440830, member: 1136625"] Wow you are such a decade century ahead of the world lol. Best of luck bro [/QUOTE] [QUOTE="MR0307, post: 10440830, member: 1136625"] Wow you are such a decade century ahead of the world lol. Best of luck bro [/QUOTE] 2023

Tinkywinki

Nov 27, 2021
Wow. It's operational even on Sunday. Yes provide the details as mentioned in above by osma
In the tracker, it shows
Biometric: completed
Eligibility: completed
Background check: in progress

Visa details not available yet

I guess tracker will take time to update.

How long can it take to receive a decision

MR0307

Apr 20, 2023
In the tracker, it shows

Unpredictable but stay positive you will be hear soon.

Jumss

Star Member
Mar 26, 2023
In the tracker, it shows

Same ere last updated on 19th apr

SATTARPATNI420

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
It’s very unpredictable. I applied on April 11, 2023 and after two days my eligibility‘s start t then after like another 2 days it showing me the status eligibilty completed and background check in progress so how would I know that when it’s gonna come , is it normal if showing eligibilty completwd?

MR0307

Apr 20, 2023
It’s very unpredictable. I applied on April 11, 2023 and after two days my eligibility‘s start t then after like another 2 days it showing me the status eligibilty completed and background check in progress so how would I know that when it’s gonna come , is it normal if showing eligibilty completwd?
Its normal procedure and also your application is too early so be patient dear.