+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got correspondence letter after 3 years of applying for TRV

hopy000

Apr 18, 2023
When you inquire thats what you always get trust me. Until you get PPR or a denial. The document details can’t be a glitch as it is validated towards passport expiration (that’s intentional not a glitch)

SK94

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
When you inquire thats what you always get trust me. Until you get PPR or a denial. The document details can’t be a glitch as it is validated towards passport expiration (that’s intentional not a glitch)
Yeah that does make sense. I guess I have to sit and wait patiently

hopy000

Apr 18, 2023
The tracker just updated 19th of April 2023. My Eligibility and Biometrics status completed. Now Background verification in progress.. hopefully when this is done, I will get PPR. Wish to share the good news soon.

hopy000

Apr 18, 2023
Its PPR guys. Just few minutes after confirming tracker update, i Got PPR mail. I’m overwhelmed with joy. Goodluck to yall but surely if you’ve got that document details on tracker, you 100% got the visa just wait for your PPR

bazzzz

Feb 19, 2023
Its PPR guys. Just few minutes after confirming tracker update, i Got PPR mail. I’m overwhelmed with joy. Goodluck to yall but surely if you’ve got that document details on tracker, you 100% got the visa just wait for your PPR
Congrats Witch country?

Last edited:

SK94

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
The tracker just updated 19th of April 2023. My Eligibility and Biometrics status completed. Now Background verification in progress.. hopefully when this is done, I will get PPR. Wish to share the good news soon.
Same for me

Goodlk4u

Star Member
May 28, 2021
@hopy000

Congratulations,
From which country you applied ?

Osama10abdo

Star Member
Apr 19, 2023
Wh
Which country you applied ?
And when
Share with us your details please

Omondi M

Star Member
Sep 16, 2022
Guys,I've checked my tracker and new information has been added. There is visitor visa document number and expiry date. Could this be a good news?