+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got CAIPS today

usama0

Nov 17, 2016
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Pakistani citizen, single, seeking SP to study hospitality degree at Thompson rivers university. working as food service supervisor since 2014. Not satisfied sufficient funds available. I am not satisfied that proposed studies will improve carrier prospects to a degree that would offset the cost of studying abroad. Minimal travel ; Weak ties i am not satisfied study is the true purpose of application based on the information provided and accounting for the sociological,political and economic factors in the country of residence, I am not satisfied applicant is a bonafide student and will leave Canada at the end of any authorized stay. This application is refused.
need suggestions

usama0

Nov 17, 2016
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
My profile
Secondary school 75% 2011
Higher secondary school 58% 2013
Ielts L 8 R 7.5 W 6.5 S 6 O 7
Job experience of 3 years in hotel

applied for resort and hotel management diploma in Thompson rivers university Two years
Ist semester fee paid
bank statement $59000
Reason of rejection
1 Purpose of visit
2 Upon a complete review of the application, previous academic and employment history and the reasonableness of undertaking the proposed studies in Canada, I am not satisfied you are a bona fide student & would depart Canada at end of authorized stay.

Mohammad216

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Did you submitted any of your hpuse or property documents. Usually people submit these kind of things so the officer know that you will come back to pakistan after completing your studies.

usama0

Nov 17, 2016
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Did you submitted any of your hpuse or property documents. Usually people submit these kind of things so the officer know that you will come back to pakistan after completing your studies.
yes I've submitted property documents I will submit some other too including house this time lets see what happens

Kim1887

Sep 23, 2017
My profile
Secondary school 75% 2011
Higher secondary school 58% 2013
Ielts L 8 R 7.5 W 6.5 S 6 O 7
Job experience of 3 years in hotel

applied for resort and hotel management diploma in Thompson rivers university Two years
Ist semester fee paid
bank statement $59000
Reason of rejection
1 Purpose of visit
2 Upon a complete review of the application, previous academic and employment history and the reasonableness of undertaking the proposed studies in Canada, I am not satisfied you are a bona fide student & would depart Canada at end of authorized stay.

Please share your caips notes on above reasons.