Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
hi ,
I was refused last year and now I am applying again. Please be honest and I don't mind even if you say no after assessment of my profile.
Previous rejection
CAIPS: PA is going for ACCA whereas he failed two exams of ACCA in home country. Furthermore, there is a lack of proof of financial establishment.

So now I have taken admission in memorial university in BBA as I have a one year DBA which I completed successfully in London and also course relevant to BBA.
For finances, previously I provided a bank statement of my maternal uncle of 51,000 dollars.
Now I am providing bank statement of my brother of 54,000 dollars.

I am concerned about my DBA which I completed in 2007 after that only work and no studies.

Please compare my CAIPS rejection reason and new changes (amendments) to my application which I have done.
Will I get visa?

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
any one? ???

sandhuboy

Aug 26, 2012
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
Doc's Request.
16-04-2013
Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
08/05/2013
LANDED..........
wahaguru manu v DATE pan da moka da..
alwaysoptimistic said:
any one? ???
you will get visa this time provide good Sop .and mention there about caips not also

waqas174

Dec 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2012
its better to attach some property or business docs also...

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
gap shouldnt be a problem. i think you shoud transfer that amount from your brother's account to yours.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Aruma said:
You will be refused again and again only because of your gap

1. Gap has nothing to do with your visa, provided you hold a good academic records, and your proposed course selection is relevant and competitive.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

alwaysoptimistic said:
hi ,
I was refused last year and now I am applying again. Please be honest and I don't mind even if you say no after assessment of my profile.
Previous rejection
CAIPS: PA is going for ACCA whereas he failed two exams of ACCA in home country. Furthermore, there is a lack of proof of financial establishment.

So now I have taken admission in memorial university in BBA as I have a one year DBA which I completed successfully in London and also course relevant to BBA.
For finances, previously I provided a bank statement of my maternal uncle of 51,000 dollars.
Now I am providing bank statement of my brother of 54,000 dollars.

I am concerned about my DBA which I completed in 2007 after that only work and no studies.

Please compare my CAIPS rejection reason and new changes (amendments) to my application which I have done.
Will I get visa?

1. You must be able to satisfy VO that you intend to use $54,000 towards your education. It's called a lack of proof of financial establishment.

emmaco

Star Member
Jun 11, 2012
regarding the financial establishment, they are not only concerned about the huge amount you have in the account, try and provide some documents to justify the money. (property docs, business registration, employment letter, pay slips, income tax etc.. )