+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

got bigggg problem.... pcc for Delhi

B

boyee6576

My husband applied for his police clearance certificate and we have been following it online. Yesterday it says that my husband should go to the police station for verification. He went and they said there was no file from the passport office and they told him that it will take over a month to get the pcc issued. We are all uspet as we have a deadline of August 13th. We have emailed the visa office but it will be a while before they get around to answering me. My husband is going to the passport office on monday to see what is going on. We dont know what to do.

Has anyone gotten an extension? We have had to fight to get this far and now we are scared that his visa will be cancelled. Anyone had this problem?

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I suggest him to go to the Police station and see the concerned "properly". They can speed up everything.

xyrus

Jun 24, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-08-2010, USA PCC - sent on Sept. 1st
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
File Transfer...
18-06-2010
Med's Done....
12-04-2010
Passport Req..
08-07-2010 (Sent to Visa Office on 21-07-2010)
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2010 (Rec'd PP: 16-10-2010)
LANDED..........
22-10-2010
Instead of going to the passport office, I went up to the Local Police Station where I was given an application form to fill up. Total time taken was about 3 weeks! I think applying to the passport office is further adding another entity to the whole process, who inturn fwd your app to your police station, thus wasting more time....

amritsinghqa

Jan 7, 2010
boyee6576 said:
THanks Wilson, but not sure what "properly" means.
Hi boyee6576 ,

There is everything possible in India... Let me explain u the procedure first... The person who needs the PCC submits his Passport and fills the PCC form in the passport office... The passport office then sends it to comissioner office.. There is a a passport branch in commisoner office... The comissioner office then sends it to ur Near Polics station... At that police station u need to go and verify ur details by taking all proofs with... Once verification is done in Local police station ...it is sent back to comisiioners office again and from there to Passport office from where u can obtain the PCC....

Howver my suggestion is.... get dispatch number from the passport office ... and then go to commisioners office and in the passport branch by giving some money they will process ur case fast.. This is how it is in India...they will dispatch it same day... same to be repeated in Local police station... take all docs... do the verification... hand over the Money ... Get the job done...I know it is not ethical... but ur job will be done... They normally take 3-6 weeks in a Normal procedure...Its ur choice what to choose and what not..

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
boyee6576 said:
THanks Wilson, but not sure what "properly" means.
amritsingh answered well.
His note:
Howver my suggestion is.... get dispatch number from the passport office ... and then go to commisioners office and in the passport branch by giving some money they will process ur case fast.. This is how it is in India...they will dispatch it same day... same to be repeated in Local police station... take all docs... do the verification... hand over the Money ... Get the job done...I know it is not ethical... but ur job will be done... They normally take 3-6 weeks in a Normal procedure...Its ur choice what to choose and what not..

You might have seen in the circus or water park shows how the marine animal trainers manage Seals and Dolphins to play. The trainer throw fish to the marine animals mouth for their each action. So......... their work will be faster if you feed.

B

boyee6576

Thanks all.. I got it. I knew that, I dont know why your "properly" seemed to slip right past me. lol The police in my husbands area are noted for taking money and doing nothing. So this is our major concern, we want to feed the seal, but if they eat and dont preform then where are we?

I

iarblue

Then you tell the higher up trainer that the seal did not perform or at least threaten to go a bit higher up.You just got to figure how much fish is enough to get them to perform.Too little will just make them angry.

amritsinghqa

Jan 7, 2010
boyee6576 said:
Thanks all.. I got it. I knew that, I dont know why your "properly" seemed to slip right past me. lol The police in my husbands area are noted for taking money and doing nothing. So this is our major concern, we want to feed the seal, but if they eat and dont preform then where are we?
boyee,

on a serious note i managed to get it the way i have written... Just identify the seal and feed ..dont feed the croc... :p

I

iarblue

LOL Boyee this travel your on has to end soon,its the roughest ride i seen anyone on yet.

B

boyee6576

LOl Amrit thats very funny that really made me smile. It reminded me of a sign I saw at a tiger reserver in India. It said. Crocidiles, No swimming, suvivors will be prosecuted. Yes I know your right my husband is going there on Monday and sort this out. Just hope he finds the right seal and he will do all the flips and tricks to get the job done in a couple of days.

Well iarblue, I am on the home stretch. Its been too long and we are so tired. These are the last hoops to go through. We have everything to send in except the pcc. My husband is determined to get it this week, and mail it off by the end of the week at the latest. Our 2nd anniversary is August 14th and again this year we will not be together. Hopefully by the end of august we will know when he will land. Just hope it doesnt take long to get the visa in his hands. I have not seen him since November, but we are so close a month or so more will be ok, we can handle that. But any more than that and I think I will go insane.

I

iarblue

LOL smile your almost there.Just sit back and think about how you can make that first day special for you both.This is a day you will remember for the rest of your lives.Your on third base just head for home:)Screw the umpire RUN

B

boyee6576

:D Im a runnin"

I am so excited about this process being almost over and him coming I can hardly sleep. I cant even think of our first day together. I will likely be so relieved and happy that I will blat the entire day and ruin it ;D

amritsinghqa

Jan 7, 2010
boyee6576 said:
:D Im a runnin"

I am so excited about this process being almost over and him coming I can hardly sleep. I cant even think of our first day together. I will likely be so relieved and happy that I will blat the entire day and ruin it ;D
i am so happy for both of you... All the Best ABBY.... Enjoy ur Life :)