+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got asked for medical exam twice

Blerton

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
Hi! I've submitted my application inland and its being processed in mississauga. So in june 4th 2021 we got asked for medical exams and in july 29th 2021 it showed medical exam passed...

But in August 4th 2021 we got an email asking for medical exam, so I'm a littlw confused as to why they would ask again for such a short period of time...ive emailed them through that web form and waiting for their reply but wanted to know if anyone has a quick answer here? Thank

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi! I've submitted my application inland and its being processed in mississauga. So in june 4th 2021 we got asked for medical exams and in july 29th 2021 it showed medical exam passed...

But in August 4th 2021 we got an email asking for medical exam, so I'm a littlw confused as to why they would ask again for such a short period of time...ive emailed them through that web form and waiting for their reply but wanted to know if anyone has a quick answer here? Thank
Sounds like just a mistake and you did right thing to ask.

There have been a few others that might have been mistakes. IRCc has been ordering second medicals in large numbers for those whose meds are closer to expiring (a year or more old). Presumably in part because of Indian travel bans and many expired coprs.

Probably just more mistakes with doing these in large numbers.

Blerton

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
Sounds like just a mistake and you did right thing to ask.

There have been a few others that might have been mistakes. IRCc has been ordering second medicals in large numbers for those whose meds are closer to expiring (a year or more old). Presumably in part because of Indian travel bans and many expired coprs.

Probably just more mistakes with doing these in large numbers.

Thank you! Still waiting on their response they seem slow lol