+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

got arrested by police ??? help me

baj

Nov 30, 2014
i got arrested by police officer because i was too drunk. he asked me my name and adress i was so polite to him nd he took me to police station to sober me up .In the morning they leave me by giving my bag and they dnt gave me any ticket and no charge was made he just said dnt repeat in future .I want to now will this incident effect my pr application in future!!!

hondaFan13

Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think you should be fine. This is not the same has having committed a crime.

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
baj said:
i got arrested by police officer because i was too drunk. he asked me my name and adress i was so polite to him nd he took me to police station to sober me up .In the morning they leave me by giving my bag and they dnt gave me any ticket and no charge was made he just said dnt repeat in future .I want to now will this incident effect my pr application in future!!!
LOL do you drive ? anyway , not a big deal , no ticket means no record. so it will be ok .

vark

Sep 21, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
4163 & 2172
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014 reached 01-Oct2014
Doc's Request.
14-03-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2015
IELTS Request
Med's Request
26-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-04-2016
Interview........
RPRF Req: 27April & Paid 04May
Passport Req..
06 Jun 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Stamped 10-Jun-2016 Received back 14-Jun-2016
baj said:
Not Arrested by Police... But been helped by the Police to get Sober. ;D 8)

baj

Nov 30, 2014
but acuatly i m worried for my pr . in which i hav to anser my backgroud question like do u have any criminal recordir have u ever detained , put into jail etc !!!willthis beprblm for me

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Should be fine!

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
baj said:
but acuatly i m worried for my pr . in which i hav to anser my backgroud question like do u have any criminal recordir have u ever detained , put into jail etc !!!willthis beprblm for me
buddy, it is no criminal record, you mess them together and scare yourself.

miglop2014

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Did they take your fingerprints or filled a report? No, then you are fine.

Although you should have been fined and got your permanent residence refused.

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
baj said:
If its not DUI then you are good my friend.

baj

Nov 30, 2014
gurinder i was worried when i have to apply for pr will my arrest nd night in sober cell will be prblm though i hav no charge nd no ticket ...

baj

Nov 30, 2014
i also want to applly formy visa extension i already hav study permit but want to apply for trv!!!

kkrr

Star Member
Mar 23, 2014
baj said:
plzzzz help me i m veryyy stress is there anyone with same prblm !!!
answer other's question ??? did they take finger prints? if no, then no issues..