+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got an update from IRCC today

computerscience23

Jul 4, 2020
Hello guys! Today I got an update in my IRCC account and it's about medicals. I am a returning student who has been studying in Canada since Fall 2016. I applied on April 06th' 2020 and since I hadn't lived in any of the designated countries, I wasn't required to do medicals. But now since it has already been close to 5 months since the time I applied, I gotta do medicals. Good news is that they finally started reviewing my eligibility. Just felt like sharing this update with you guys. I hope we all receive AIP very soon.

Last edited:

deni2020

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
Hello guys! Today I got an update in my IRCC account and it's about medicals. I am a returning student who has been studying in Canada since Fall 2020. I applied on April 06th' 2020 and since I hadn't lived in any of the designated countries, I wasn't required to do medicals. But now since it has already been around 6 months since the time I applied, I gotta do medicals. Good news is that they finally started reviewing my eligibility. Just felt like sharing this update with you guys. I hope we all receive AIP very soon.
You were studying since fall 2020?.... season doesn’t match real time....
And you applied in April 2020? It hasn’t been 6 months since then... just 4 months... again time length doesn’t match...

please, could you be clearer?

computerscience23

Jul 4, 2020
You were studying since fall 2020?.... season doesn’t match real time....
And you applied in April 2020? It hasn’t been 6 months since then... just 4 months... again time length doesn’t match...

please, could you be clearer?
Ohh shoot! sorry for the typo. I meant to say Fall 2016. And yeah I mean it's almost 4 and half months since the time I applied but I came back to India on March 18th' 2020. So, I guess 5 months? And now they feel I should do medicals.

Reactions: deni2020

lossada

Sep 5, 2017
Hello guys! Today I got an update in my IRCC account and it's about medicals. I am a returning student who has been studying in Canada since Fall 2016. I applied on April 06th' 2020 and since I hadn't lived in any of the designated countries, I wasn't required to do medicals. But now since it has already been around 6 months since the time I applied, I gotta do medicals. Good news is that they finally started reviewing my eligibility. Just felt like sharing this update with you guys. I hope we all receive AIP very soon.
from India?

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Hello guys! Today I got an update in my IRCC account and it's about medicals. I am a returning student who has been studying in Canada since Fall 2016. I applied on April 06th' 2020 and since I hadn't lived in any of the designated countries, I wasn't required to do medicals. But now since it has already been around 6 months since the time I applied, I gotta do medicals. Good news is that they finally started reviewing my eligibility. Just felt like sharing this update with you guys. I hope we all receive AIP very soon.
which country? please

deni2020

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
Ohh shoot! sorry for the typo. I meant to say Fall 2016. And yeah I mean it's almost 4 and half months since the time I applied but I came back to India on March 18th' 2020. So, I guess 5 months? And now they feel I should do medicals.
Did they ask you For pcr? Other way It doesn’t make sense....