+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got AIP today

computerscience23

Jul 4, 2020
Hello guys! I received an AIP today. I received an email that "we have sent a message..." and when I logged in my account, I was able to see the document with the subject "Other", part of which says "You are receiving this notification as an officer has reviewed the information and documents you provided to support your study permit application. Based on this preliminary eligibility assessment, your application has advanced to the next stage of processing.".

Timeline:
Country - India (New Delhi)
Returning student
Online application - April 06th' 2020
Review of Eligibility started - August 12th' 2020
AIP - August 13th' 2020
Medicals - Not submitted yet
Biometrics - Not submitted yet

Krupesh112

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
Hello guys! I received an AIP today. I received an email that "we have sent a message..." and when I logged in my account, I was able to see the document with the subject "Other", part of which says "You are receiving this notification as an officer has reviewed the information and documents you provided to support your study permit application. Based on this preliminary eligibility assessment, your application has advanced to the next stage of processing.".

Timeline:
Returning student
AIP - August 13th' 2020
Congratulations..!

Reactions: computerscience23

AUserS

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019

Timeline:
Returning student
AIP - August 13th' 2020
Congratulations. At what time did you receive the email? I am just curious to know if profiles are updated in IST or some Canadian timezone

Asmii

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019

Timeline:
Returning student
AIP - August 13th' 2020
Wow they completed the eligibility review in just 1 day?

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Wow they completed the eligibility review in just 1 day?
He's a returning student and already has a history in Canada, verified few details and that's about it unlike the process that goes on for new students.

Reactions: computerscience23

D_D

Jun 8, 2020

Timeline:
Returning student
AIP - August 13th' 2020
Hey Man
Congratulations :)

Can you please tell whether you received the PDF on you email or was it sent to you on your GC key account ?

computerscience23

Jul 4, 2020
Hey Man
Congratulations :)

Can you please tell whether you received the PDF on you email or was it sent to you on your GC key account ?
It was sent to me on my GC account. Thats the exact letter I got. Looks like an AIP?

"
Hello,

While the COVID-19 pandemic has presented a number of challenges world-wide, Canada’s whole-of-government approach is aimed at protecting the health of Canadians while minimizing the economic and social impact of restrictions. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada has implemented a temporary two-stage process to provide an update to international students who have not yet been able to provide all the required documents or information needed to have their application fully assessed in time for the fall semester.

You are receiving this notification as an officer has reviewed the information and documents you provided to support your study permit application. Based on this preliminary eligibility assessment, your application has advanced to the next stage of processing.

Additional information and documentation may be required in order to continue processing your application. If we previously requested that you complete biometrics and/or a medical examination and submit a police certificate, please do so as soon as you are able to. If you have not received a request from us for additional information or documents, please await further instructions.

Once we have received all requested information and documents, we will complete our assessment of your application and we will inform you of the final decision (approved or refused) made on your application.

While you await a final decision on your application you may commence your studies online.

If you are a representative who has received this notification, please ensure to advise your client(s) of this important information.

Thank you,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
"

Chessie

Aug 13, 2020
It was sent to me on my GC account. Thats the exact letter I got. Looks like an AIP?

"
Hello,

While the COVID-19 pandemic has presented a number of challenges world-wide, Canada’s whole-of-government approach is aimed at protecting the health of Canadians while minimizing the economic and social impact of restrictions. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada has implemented a temporary two-stage process to provide an update to international students who have not yet been able to provide all the required documents or information needed to have their application fully assessed in time for the fall semester.

You are receiving this notification as an officer has reviewed the information and documents you provided to support your study permit application. Based on this preliminary eligibility assessment, your application has advanced to the next stage of processing.

Additional information and documentation may be required in order to continue processing your application. If we previously requested that you complete biometrics and/or a medical examination and submit a police certificate, please do so as soon as you are able to. If you have not received a request from us for additional information or documents, please await further instructions.

Once we have received all requested information and documents, we will complete our assessment of your application and we will inform you of the final decision (approved or refused) made on your application.

While you await a final decision on your application you may commence your studies online.

If you are a representative who has received this notification, please ensure to advise your client(s) of this important information.

Thank you,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
"
I received mine too about three hours ago but they sent it directly to my email not to my gckey account.