+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got AIP today

moha87a

Star Member
Apr 15, 2020
Same here, no update since submission in February
Did you apply to your family with your study permit ??
I do, and wait
I applied since February complete paper application and to my family with me with no update
I am from Iraq

monar47

Feb 13, 2020
congratulations
did any of you apply with family ??

I have submitted complete paper application since February with my family and no update

Thanks
Applied with my wife as well, if I have any update regarding my application, I'll let you know :D Be positive!

nishantkumar230996

Aug 26, 2020
Hey guys i wanted to ask that do you receive the AIP on gckey portal or email?? Also current status changed few days back to submitted and my eligibilty review hasnt started yet so will my eligiblity review start first then i will get aip or will i get aip first then eligiblity review will start thank you?
Thanks in advance

nishantkumar230996

Aug 26, 2020
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

This is my eligiblity message it means that they havent started reviewing my eligiblity right? Also will i get an aip first then they will review eligiblity or will they review eligiblity first then send an aip.
Thanks

nixferns

Aug 26, 2020
Hey guys i wanted to ask that do you receive the AIP on gckey portal or email?? Also current status changed few days back to submitted and my eligibilty review hasnt started yet so will my eligiblity review start first then i will get aip or will i get aip first then eligiblity review will start thank you?
Thanks in advance
Some people get it in their GCKEY account in messages under "Other" while some others directly get the PDF sent into their Inbox. It is better to keep checking both

nishantkumar230996

Aug 26, 2020
Ok also
current status changed few days back to submitted and my eligibilty review hasnt started yet so will my eligiblity review start first then i will get aip or will i get aip first then eligiblity review will start thank you?
Thanks in advance

resilientflora

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Ok also
current status changed few days back to submitted and my eligibilty review hasnt started yet so will my eligiblity review start first then i will get aip or will i get aip first then eligiblity review will start thank you?
Thanks in advance
I believe your eligibility will start before your aip because the aip checks your eligibility among other things