+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got Admission in Humber for IT Solutions program (Sept-2014)

singh-ak

Sep 18, 2013
binjoy said:
Curious: Why did you mention ontariocolleges.ca? International students should apply online right?
Can you please tell me if you applied online or you sent your documents and application form through postal service?
I mentioned ontariocolleges.ca because that is the only option you get to apply to colleges if you are not going via a counselor.
Remove the counselors from the scenario then we are only left with ontariocolleges.ca , but the reason i opted for counselors is the service is free(i am sure they must be getting something from the colleges) and since they have so much of experience applying for so many students its better to go via them.

My counselor had an editable PDF file from humber where she filled all the info and that file was sent to humber via email and hard copies were mailed via post.

Where are you located?

binjoy

Star Member
Jan 5, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singh-ak said:
I mentioned ontariocolleges.ca because that is the only option you get to apply to colleges if you are not going via a counselor.
Remove the counselors from the scenario then we are only left with ontariocolleges.ca , but the reason i opted for counselors is the service is free(i am sure they must be getting something from the colleges) and since they have so much of experience applying for so many students its better to go via them.

My counselor had an editable PDF file from humber where she filled all the info and that file was sent to humber via email and hard copies were mailed via post.

Where are you located?
What about the application fee? Did you pay the agent and they took care of sending a DD or money order or using a credit card?

binjoy

Star Member
Jan 5, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singh-ak said:
I paid using my credit card and the amount was deducted .
The counselors are not charging me a penny.
Thanks, I still have few questions that I have inbox-ed you. Could you please check and reply?

singh-ak

Sep 18, 2013
TrilokTrance said:
Hi,

Even i have applied for the same program for Sept14 intake.
Thats awesome trilok..

Where are you from?Are you planning for Enterprise Development program?Which other programs are you applying to apart from this?

singh-ak

Sep 18, 2013
TrilokTrance said:
Hi,
I am from Bangalore.
Can u tell me about what that enterprise development mean?
This program has 2 streams 1 - Database developer 2 - Enterprise developer..

Which one have you applied for?

chika22

Feb 22, 2014
osazee64 said:
i have also gotten admission to HUMBER college for wireless telecommunication.sept 2014..anyone from Nigeria going to Humber?
Yes I am from Nigeria... I also got admission to the same college for IT Solutions( Enterprise Profile ) for sept 2014 intake...